JLT Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2017

2.8

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JLT Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was enjoyable, not too formal. Felt like a normal conversation for the most part. The gentlemen interviewing were friendly and kept the mood up. Asked some technical questions about finance that I had trouble answering. Brain teasers at the end.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLT Group (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was a bit conceited, really did not have a chance to get a word in. Got the impression that this would not be a good fit and advised recruiter that I would not accept an offer. It really was an admin job dressed up with a PM title, which would be fine for what they were offering as contract rate but I could not see myself working for this person.

It did help me appreciate the my current assignment even more.

Total interview less than 30 minutes.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLT Group (Latham, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Cold call to the company (I was desperate for a new job) I spoke with Human Resources, faxed in a copy of my resume. The next day I received a call to arrange an interview. I interviewed with the department supervisor and was offered the position within 3 days.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at JLT Group (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

i was contacted by JLT directly as they found my CV online, i had a telephone interview first of all which was basic questions to make sure i was suitable for the position. after the telephone interview i was invited to an interview at JLT which was pretty enjoyable had a mock call as soon as i came in and the some normal interview questions. the lady interviewing was really nice,.

Interview Questions

• how can you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Initial test that has never changed for 5 years.

Basic Questions on OOPs and oops only and nothing else.

Then a bald guy with a wig showed up and really wasted my time with stupid questions. Seemed like a jerk. Needs to improve his manners. You're a senior manager in your company only!

Interview Questions

• What are constructors? Can you inherit a static class? What is a singleton   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied Online, Phone Interview, Final interview with hiring Manager and Consultant and prepared a short presentation. Internal recruiters were very helpful and in contact up until the interview to answer and queries and make sure i was ok

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Screening call, followed by an interview within about one week. I believe they outsource HR.

Interview was ok competency questions mainly.

HR became unresponsive after the interview when I asked for an update. Reflects badly on the company.

Interview Questions

• Mainly competency questions relating to the nature of the job.   Answer Question

New Business Support Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JLT Group.

Interview

Interview took about 30 minutes, there were 3 people present - 1 HR personnel and 2 hiring managers. After asking you to start with a self-introduction, they would then ask questions like why you want to work for JLT, what are your strengths/weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.

Regional Risk & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JLT Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had three rounds of interviews. All three interviews were very detailed in the job description and what they expected of me if I came onboard. The first interview was with my direct reporting manager and the second and third were with my counterparts in London and the Global COO respectively.

Interview Questions

• If you wanted to do any one thing in your life right now, what would it be?   Answer Question

Associate Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Third party contract though it was very timly managed process. HR Round >apt test(good n tricky)> ops round wth two member team, drill u through out abt what u did, ur qualification, ur expriance , and how u r as person.

Interview Questions

• eg of multitasking, priority basis, co-ordination, dcsn making, co-operation   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negatiation as i already got the better package.