JLT Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at JLT Group

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JLT Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Good, quick, simple.
    Easy application process.
    Good firm, culture is great.

Friendly interviewers, more like a chat rather than an interview. Made me feel very very very very very very very very comfortable.
    Only adding words to meet the 30 word limit now. Got nothing else to say. Just waffling.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an on-site. Phone interview involved typical background and a brainteaser. On-site was 90% fit, just looking to see if you're a cool person who'd fit into their relaxed culture. Have questions ready.

Brokerage Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JLT Group (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an HR employee, then followed by a 2 hr long on site interview. The Phone interview was fairly basic, talking about my general interest. I had to wait for a long time to get the call for the on site interview. I was interviewed by about 7 people in the period, the questions were about my skills and basic behavioral topics.

Actuarial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The HR called me, asking some screening questions. A week later, I got an email from the HR to schedule a phone interview with manager of actuarial department. The actuarial manager asked some behavioral and specific questions.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience related to specialty insurance?
      what do you know about us?
      Tell me an example about your time management skills
      what are the important factors in a teamwork   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JLT Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was enjoyable, not too formal. Felt like a normal conversation for the most part. The gentlemen interviewing were friendly and kept the mood up. Asked some technical questions about finance that I had trouble answering. Brain teasers at the end.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLT Group (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was a bit conceited, really did not have a chance to get a word in. Got the impression that this would not be a good fit and advised recruiter that I would not accept an offer. It really was an admin job dressed up with a PM title, which would be fine for what they were offering as contract rate but I could not see myself working for this person.

It did help me appreciate the my current assignment even more.

Total interview less than 30 minutes.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLT Group (Latham, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Cold call to the company (I was desperate for a new job) I spoke with Human Resources, faxed in a copy of my resume. The next day I received a call to arrange an interview. I interviewed with the department supervisor and was offered the position within 3 days.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hiranandani Gardens (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JLT Group (Hiranandani Gardens (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview process is simple and easy to follow. Need to ave good communication skills and minimum 6 months of work experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you receive an offer, go ahead!

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

First they gave an aptitude test that included a reasoning, maths and english section followed by 2 rounds of interview an hr round and an operations round where they questioned you about previous experience, what you put on your c.v. and knowledge relating to the job.

Interview Questions

• Routine questions like what do you know about the company. What was your last job. Family background. Be careful they drill you on everything you put on your c.v. whether it relates to skills, education or qualities.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied Online, Phone Interview, Final interview with hiring Manager and Consultant and prepared a short presentation. Internal recruiters were very helpful and in contact up until the interview to answer and queries and make sure i was ok