JLT Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLT Group (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was a bit conceited, really did not have a chance to get a word in. Got the impression that this would not be a good fit and advised recruiter that I would not accept an offer. It really was an admin job dressed up with a PM title, which would be fine for what they were offering as contract rate but I could not see myself working for this person.

It did help me appreciate the my current assignment even more.

Total interview less than 30 minutes.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLT Group (Latham, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Cold call to the company (I was desperate for a new job) I spoke with Human Resources, faxed in a copy of my resume. The next day I received a call to arrange an interview. I interviewed with the department supervisor and was offered the position within 3 days.

Tax Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through online job board, then an recruiter from JLT HR team would contact you and conduct a brief telephone interview. Questions are very straight forward, which included about your CV, experience, why you applied for that role, etc.

If you are succeed, you will then invited to an first round interview with the Senior manager. Again, if you are well prepared, the interviews should be quite straight forward and very informal. The senior manager was very nice. Questions are quite similar with the HR telephone interview round, plus a few of competencies based questions and some more about your current experiences, etc.

After passing the first round interview, there will be a final one with the Senior manager and the head of department. I was told that this interview would involve a few technical questions, in which HR has kindly provided some background reads for me before attending the interview. Highly recommend that you should spend a good amount of time on studying them. The interview was tougher than the previous ones especially on the technical parts. However, if you are well prepared, even when you got the answers wrong, as long as you have shown them you did some research on it, I think it should be fine. After that, again some questions more about myself, same as the previous two interviews.

Interview Questions

• - What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      - Why Tax?
      - What is good and bad about your current experience?
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Screening call, followed by an interview within about one week. I believe they outsource HR.

Interview was ok competency questions mainly.

HR became unresponsive after the interview when I asked for an update. Reflects badly on the company.

Interview Questions

• Mainly competency questions relating to the nature of the job.   Answer Question

New Business Support Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JLT Group.

Interview

Interview took about 30 minutes, there were 3 people present - 1 HR personnel and 2 hiring managers. After asking you to start with a self-introduction, they would then ask questions like why you want to work for JLT, what are your strengths/weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.

Associate Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLT Group (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Third party contract though it was very timly managed process. HR Round >apt test(good n tricky)> ops round wth two member team, drill u through out abt what u did, ur qualification, ur expriance , and how u r as person.

Interview Questions

• eg of multitasking, priority basis, co-ordination, dcsn making, co-operation   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negatiation as i already got the better package.

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JLT Group.

Interview

There are 5 rounds for hiring process. Aptitude, Written aptitude test ( some technical algorithms are asked and some questions on pie chart),tech interview, HR and psychometric test.Questions are simple.

Interview Questions

• Simple question, like questions on OOPS concept, DBMS and some puzzles also asked during technical round.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JLT Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

A quick tour around the company and presentation on company culture and values. Professionalism emphasized. No beating around the bush and straight towards requirements and expectations. However, company benefits were not presented.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can see yourself in this role?   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLT Group (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Dont go for this company. Changes criteria at the time of walkin. Worst experience i had uptil now. Apti was good. It was a technical apti. Then a technical interview and then HR interview takes place.

Executive (Case Management) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JLT Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through Recruit Express. I was suppose to have an interview with the Managing Director, HR and the Team Lead of Case Management, however the team lead was having a meeting so she couldn't be around. But I enjoyed my interview with the Managing Director and the HR. After the interview, I was asked to do a simple personality test. Technically, I was suppose to go for an interview with the team lead, but they actually skipped that process and seek for direct approval and before I knew it, I was down there signing the contract that I got hired. The whole procesd took less than 2 weeks. It was really fast!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Strengths and Weaknesses? What do you like to do aside from work?   1 Answer