JM Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JM Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at JM Financial

3.1

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JM Financial.

Interview

3-4 rounds with HR, MD and the team. Focus on Analytical skills, financial modeling skills, communication skills and a couple of odd ball questions.

Great team to work with and good compensation

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at JM Financial (Mumbai (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Seven interviews. Including Corporate Finance department, Execution Department, Human Resources Department, Middle Management, Top Management and Vice Chariman.

Interviews with Corporate Finance department and Execution Department comprised questions about technical know-how, previous job experiences and what you want to achieve in next five years.

Human Resources Department interview comprised primarily about family background, why do you want to leave current job and expectations in terms of salary and designation etc.

Middle management and Top management interview was primarily to assess the cultural fit and enthusiasm of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Please pick up any of the project you have previously executed and explain your role in detail.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JM Financial.

Interview

2 tech rounds + 1 HR

Wealth Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JM Financial in December 2014.

Interview

Applied through College
    They shortlisted candidates on the basis of CV for aptitude test
    1st round was aptitude based on knowledge of mutual fund ,wealth management and tax planning
     2nd round was technical interview on wealth management, SAPM and projects which are mentioned in the CV
    3rd HR round

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JM Financial (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 days process.
    There were 3 rounds. 1st was GD. 2nd n 3rd were technical rounds with the superiors. The 2nd round majorly focused on CV and 3rd round was to check the knowledge of finance

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about Finance like P/E ratio, Bank rate, repo rate, reverse repo rate. Also there were some GK question   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JM Financial (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 step interview with
    1) making a presentation and valuing a company,
    2)Interview with HR team questioning about skill and education, If function , excel, presentation and word.
    How to make a pitch and market it.
    which company have you tracked?

Interview Questions

• Value a company & make presentation.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JM Financial.

Interview

two round of interviews. One was technical with MD & HR & other was for confirmation with senior management. CV based shortlisting. the Interview lasted for over half an hour

Interview Questions

• DCF valuation, Beta calculations, Puzzles, quantitative, probability questions. Also looking for fit with the firm. Fin questions were trying to test basics of finance. Stick to basics, try to be logical and think out loud.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JM Financial (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

two times interview with directorship members. within one month. first interview was face to face with Vice Chairman in their office in Jakarta. while second interview was video conferencing with director of investment bank in Singapore. all with senior guys. got the job.

Interview Questions

• all about experience. few technical questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JM Financial.

Interview

2-3 rounds, with reporting managers and last with HR

Negotiation

Tough but can push through depending on candidate strength

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

First the HR Round,then the division akes ur interview

Interview Questions

• questiond unrelated to your proffession are asked,general questions testing your characteristics   Answer Question