JPS Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.7

Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Dont apply hear lady that interview pays more attention to her coffee than the candidate and she is very wack we in a room full of people and talking low so how can i hear the lady then hand her my resume she turned the resume around didnt even look at it.

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with the operations manager, the section manager and a bench tech. Everyone introduced themselves and explained their role in the lab. Then we delved into the interview. The whole process took close to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral type questions. (i.e. how would you handle a conflict with a coworker, or customer, etc.) A few micro questions were asked since I had no prev. work experience.   Answer Question

Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online on 10/05, HR contacted me on 10/10 to do a phone screen interview. He stated he would forward my application to the hiring manager(s). Didn't hear anything until again until 10/31, when HR called to schedule interview. Interviewed on 11/02, with two managers, one male and one female. Very nice and went over the day to day duties of the position and what was expected. I came prepared with some questions and information I had researched about the department online, which seemed to impress. Asked your typical behavioral and situational questions and scenarios. Interviewed on 11/02 (Wednesday) and had to wait about a week as they had interviews scheduled until Wednesday (11/09) of this week and would make a decision after all interviews were completed. I wrote a previous review and stated that I would update once I received a decision, but unfortunately, I was not able to update that review. So I am writing another one to update as I did receive a call this morning (11/11/2016) with an offer and a start date of 11/21/16--pending that the background, drug test and reference checks all work out (which they should, as it has never been an issue before). Was expecting a little bit higher in regards to pay, but it didn't seem to really be negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you may have not gotten along with a coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been asked to work or do something outside of your job duties or department? If so, how do you handle it and were you able to complete it?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to adapt to working in a team, alone or both? you?   1 Answer
    • Could you tell us what skills you have that would help you to exceed in this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There didn't really seem to be much of any negotiation for the position. When I was called with the offer and given the amount, I did state that I was expecting a little more as far as pay, and I was told that the offer was around what I was wanting and that I do have the opportunity to get merit increases.

Psych Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, next in person interview. There is a panel of people that interview. Bring resumes and come prepared! Each person on the panel will ask different questions. They also will expect you to ask some questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What is something you have done for a client that was "over the top"?   Answer Question

The hours they offered were conflicted

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Arlington, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It is an unexpected panel interview by 4 RNs who have a series of various questions to ask you. They write as you go on about each reply you give them

Interview Questions

• Nothing about the company. Strictly about you as a person and what would you do in various situations.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. It did include completing an online assessment, phone or in-person interview, and a second interview with several members of the leadership/peers of the team. Very friendly environment which was expected from a healthcare service provider.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the candidates background and experience. Very few situational questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation in the process. HR contacted me with the offer.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JPS Health Network.

Interview

I applied online. I was interviewed by both Leads and PIC then given a tour. It was very fast paced but open to questions. It was a little chaotic but still controlled. I learned a lot about the then process on how RXs were taken and then filled. It was a tad bit intimidating but I was also young and new to the field.

Interview Questions

• What are you customer service skills?   1 Answer

RN II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Applied online and recieved a phone call for face to face interview. The interviewers were very friendly and the whole process was easy. Behavioral type of questions were asked. Background screening was done. Was offered a job and started the job about a month later

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Euless, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview . I was called and asked the basic interview questions. It went well and the interviewer promised to contact me within 48 to let me know if I got the job or if they selected a different candidate. 48 hours ended up on a Saturday so I'm hopeful I'll be contact by Tuesday because Monday is a holiday.

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JPS Health Network in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online on a Monday, and they called me on Wednesday for a phone interview. It went well to the best of my knowledge. She told be that she would forward my interview screening to her director/manager. She called me on today, Friday, just to confirm what position I was applying for (I had applied to several MA positions, prn and full time). I confirmed that I was applying for the full time position, which is the position she interviewed me for. No offer (yet?!?!!). Hoping for another call back!!