JPS Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.7

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and also sent my resume through a friend who works in a closely related department. I was called a day later for a phone interview to screen for "fit" and scheduled for an interview the following week.
    The interview panel of three Consultants asked mundane questions and seemed thoroughly disinterested. They seemed like they were just 'going through the motions', and already decided to hire someone else before my interview. Each Consultant asked three or four 'bundled' questions with multiple parts to answer. I don't think they really put any effort into coming up with quality questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in healthcare?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been asked to do something that is not in your job description, and how did you respond?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your skill in Excel, and can you tell us about that?   1 Answer

Medical Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Interview

I initially was intoduced to the medical residents over and informal dinner and the next day we were given the your of the hospital and later on we had 4 interviews which was exhausting since the interviews start really late that is by 4 pm and we are there from 8 am

Multimedia Content Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JPS Health Network.

Interview

I was initially contacted by HR to come in for an interview. I met with 2 of the leaders from the marketing department. It was a casual interview with basic questions like "tell us about yourself." I don't have anything negative to say about the interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JPS Health Network.

Interview

HR starts with a phone screening to determine if you're a good fit for the position. In the face-to-face interview, there was a panel of 5 managers/directors in the interview. They each took turns asking questions and provided information about the job. Most questions were standard.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you did not agree with the supervisor of the department?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you saw an employee did not follow procedure?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

hi I applied for a registered nurse at JPS hospital in med-surgical. I applied on Saturday and they called me on Monday. that was very quick. Recuriter emailed me and want to set up an phone interview for 15-20 minutes. tried to email her back but its undeliverable. wait for 2 days.. but no response.. then I called the hospital and get touch with the recruiter. she interviewed me and then she said she will ask the manager to interview me. well she emailed me again with the time and date. its scheduled for Friday at 06:30 am.. early morning. well I went for an interview and she was in her office and arranging some papers. I introduced myself. she started questioning me. she asked me about the blood sugar questions.. and positive and negative experiences and lot of more questions. almost It went well. then I went back to my work and on same evening recruiter called me back and she left a voice mail stating that the manager interested in me and they wanna hire me. this was the most happiest day of my life. and I am really happy that am going to start working for a county hospital. that's it.. that's my story. wish u luck future nurses. interview is average and its not hard at all

Interview Questions

• about blood sugar questions
      positive experiences
      negative experiences   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at JPS Health Network in April 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a job fair on Tuesday, applied for the Job on that day. I received a call Thursday, interview the following Monday. Got offered the job several hours after the interview. Negotiated salary the same day and got my acceptance letter the following day (Tuesday). Everything happened within a week for me and I am so thankful because I know everyone has different experiences but mine was a very smooth transition.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JPS Health Network.

Interview

You send your resume, then you will have a phone interview followed by 1:1 interview, often a table of peers to review and inquire/questions then again with manager or director

Interview Questions

• Do you Ave a problem with caring for the poor and underserved population   1 Answer

Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Dont apply hear lady that interview pays more attention to her coffee than the candidate and she is very wack we in a room full of people and talking low so how can i hear the lady then hand her my resume she turned the resume around didnt even look at it.

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with the operations manager, the section manager and a bench tech. Everyone introduced themselves and explained their role in the lab. Then we delved into the interview. The whole process took close to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral type questions. (i.e. how would you handle a conflict with a coworker, or customer, etc.) A few micro questions were asked since I had no prev. work experience.   Answer Question

Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JPS Health Network (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online on 10/05, HR contacted me on 10/10 to do a phone screen interview. He stated he would forward my application to the hiring manager(s). Didn't hear anything until again until 10/31, when HR called to schedule interview. Interviewed on 11/02, with two managers, one male and one female. Very nice and went over the day to day duties of the position and what was expected. I came prepared with some questions and information I had researched about the department online, which seemed to impress. Asked your typical behavioral and situational questions and scenarios. Interviewed on 11/02 (Wednesday) and had to wait about a week as they had interviews scheduled until Wednesday (11/09) of this week and would make a decision after all interviews were completed. I wrote a previous review and stated that I would update once I received a decision, but unfortunately, I was not able to update that review. So I am writing another one to update as I did receive a call this morning (11/11/2016) with an offer and a start date of 11/21/16--pending that the background, drug test and reference checks all work out (which they should, as it has never been an issue before). Was expecting a little bit higher in regards to pay, but it didn't seem to really be negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you may have not gotten along with a coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been asked to work or do something outside of your job duties or department? If so, how do you handle it and were you able to complete it?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to adapt to working in a team, alone or both? you?   1 Answer
    • Could you tell us what skills you have that would help you to exceed in this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There didn't really seem to be much of any negotiation for the position. When I was called with the offer and given the amount, I did state that I was expecting a little more as far as pay, and I was told that the offer was around what I was wanting and that I do have the opportunity to get merit increases.