JRD SYSTEMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JRD SYSTEMS Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at JRD SYSTEMS

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JRD SYSTEMS in July 2017.

Interview

JRD systems contacted me and explained that the hiring is a 2 step process, first a code assessment and then a Skype interview. After the code assessment submission, they scheduled an interview. The interviewer did not show up and I did not get any notification prior or any communication afterwards. When I emailed asking if there was any technical issue or if they got my id wrong, they came back saying the interviewer apologized for not showing up. I agreed to re-schedule the interview and things repeated again, the interviewer did not show and I never got any communication back. It's been more than a month and I never heard from JRD Systems. Please do not waste your valuable time talking to these folks.

Interview Questions

• No Questions asked as they never called me.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JRD SYSTEMS.

Interview

Pretty much the same as all the other companies nothing special. Recruiter contacted me I asked them to email me the job description...I was little bit apprehensive at first since I was relocating to a different state. They offered to pay relocation and hotel stay for a week.

Interview Questions

• They administer an online test from a 3rd party and expect min of 80% which is on the high end.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was pretty smooth. They are well aware of the local market conditions and cost of living in CT. They paid for my relocation and hotel stay for a week. Health insurance is Ok.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JRD SYSTEMS.

Interview

5 Rounds and then some more salary negotiation rounds. Horrible infrastructure (Gloomy and fowl smelling office). Inadequate space and clumsy looking discussion rooms. Single room loo for the entire office. No canteen.

HR is very unprofessional from the outset. It was a very bad experience with salary negotiations. While attitude of HR is highly unprofessional to say the least, what takes the cake is that the HR suddenly went non-responsive after sharing the offer letter.

The other reviews are mostly written by the HR himself (one can see that there are only 7-8 reviews that too each within a consistent gap of approximately a month).

Would not recommend to anyone as there is no assurance that this company would honour the offer letter at the joining date. Attitude of a fly by night company hence proceed at your own risk !!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • Talk about use cases and its structure   Answer Question
    • What will you do if you want to have a coke while you are travelling?   Answer Question
    • Some scenario's and mostly leading questions from the first question about ones professional experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JRD SYSTEMS in April 2012.

Interview

The Hiring process is very straightforward and easy for both the company and the interviewee. It just involves clearing an online IKM test in the field of the applicant's expertise - in my case - J2EE 5

Although the interview process is great, but the validity of the test results is a little vague to me as the test is too widely focused and would hardly determine the fitness of a candidate for a particular assignment/project. Having that said I still do not know the feedback that is provided by the testing system to the organization as it is not revealed to you.

Interview Questions

• Most Questions are multiple choice questions so they are ought to confuse you. The fact that the answers may not be 100% right and are rather graded in order of closeness of the correct answer makes the test even more obfuscated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me the offer close to my expectations so I did not negotiate.