Jacada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jacada

Senior Web & Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacada (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR generalist, Phone interview with global marketing manager in Israel to discuss department needs, face to face with CMO and Digital Marketing Manager at Atl office to discuss marketing needs and inquire about my design process, face to face with CEO. Entire process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to design a diagram for a specific new product offering based on its function. Also asked to describe process of creating an interactive web solution for a generic product.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacada (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via 3rd party for the interview process. After initial phone screening round i was called for face to face interview in a week time where i was asked to answer basic java quetions.
    The over all process was just a long wait. After another week i was declined offer which i was answered after days of follow up.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Recruiter set me up with a face to face. Showed up and after a look around and a few questions with the top sales guy, realized I couldn't leave fast enough.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself successful here?   1 Answer