Jackson Therapy Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jackson Therapy Partners

2.7

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jackson Therapy Partners (Orlando, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

Very good interview process. Thororough and complete

Interview Questions

• Many background questions that i had not expected. Know your resume!   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson Therapy Partners (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Relatively streamlined-they're desperate for people. "Recruiter" primarily gathered information about me in regard to attempting to find a job match. The company made empty promises ie. "We support you all the way with phone calls and the like". The recruiter was synonymous to "snake oil" salesman. There is a very high turnover of staff at the company due to most likely lousy morale and work culture.

Interview Questions

• When can you start working? What type of salary are you looking for and what geographic area are you willing to work in?   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Interview

They call a lot when I was at other opportunities to recruit.They did not have any positions close to my location. I thought that they were not upfront with the rates until I went through the whole interview process and then their rate was less than I anticipated.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jackson Therapy Partners (Orlando, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

1 Phone interview with recruiter Patricia Wellington, who did a great job of selling the job. Next interview was in person with two managers who were very personable. Followed up by a job shadow period of one hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Development Associate Interview

Interview

The interview went very well. Ask mostly behaviorial question. Everyone was very nice and kind. THe interview took 3 hours and it was a panel interview. Some questions had nothing really to do with the applied title in specific.

Interview Questions

Had an offer from another company.

Jackson Therapy Partners Response

Jul 27, 2015 – Marketing Manager

Great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson Therapy Partners (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Overall, Chaotic at best having to wait some time at various intervals for the multiple management personnel to appear. Some were hurried and others seemed to be preoccupied with irrelevant questions . Some did have their focus and conducted a good interview.

Interview Questions

• About the practices of my former employer.   1 Answer

Jackson Therapy Partners Response

Nov 17, 2015 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We regret that your interview experience with us appeared chaotic. Since we value the input of our full management team, prior to... More

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jackson Therapy Partners (Cordova, AL) in December 2011.

Interview

Jackson Therapy just asked basic questions, about qualifications, as a recruiter. I was FURTHER interviewed by the company I was to be contracted with for a TRAVEL assignment. 2 Employees, very intensive.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was very positive and professional. Everyone i spoke to was helpful, pleasant, and positive. The hiring process was very thurogh and all the employees i worked with directly were very organized and helpful in walking me through the hiring process. Also all the employment paperwork can be completed online which speeds up the process and makes it all quicker and easier.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson Therapy Partners (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a lengthy interview process with an on-line personality quiz, a phone interview, and 2 in person interviews across a 2 week span. You would think after going through 2 weeks of interviews with Recruitment Directors and everyone but the president of the company, you would get an offer. They acted very much like they wanted to hire me based on what they said and how they acted, yet after one of the interviews they e-mailed me and said they picked another candidate. It's unfortunate because they miss out on real talent.

PTA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jackson Therapy Partners in July 2011.

Interview

Was lengthy and involved. Required lots of documentation