James G. Davis Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at James G. Davis Construction

Sort:

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at James G. Davis Construction (Rockville, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was standard. A group of two or three took turns asking me questions then proceeded to show me around the Rockville office. Later on we discussed what I would be doing if I were to be hired and series of facts about their intern program(would recommend)

Interview Questions

• "What attracts you to Davis"   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at James G. Davis Construction.

Interview

Multiple interview phases (2 minimum) meeting different levels of management across a few different groups (i.e. Residential, Interiors, etc.). Questions centered around relevant work experience and reasons for pursuing career in construction management.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at James G. Davis Construction (Rockville, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

The process begins, as is typical, with a phone interview. After clearing this phase you are then invited to the main office in Rockville for your first round of in-person interviews. I was interviewed by 4 people during my first round. Two weeks later I was called in for the second and final round of in-person interviews where I met with 5 more people (including one of the owners). All round it was a pretty enjoyable process although long and exhausting.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle schedule issues on a job?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at James G. Davis Construction in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online; Had a phone interview two days after my application. Applied for Recruiter position with no specification on the job description that they are looking for someone with an experience as Corporate Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is full-life cycle recruiting?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at James G. Davis Construction (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a week. Scheduled a 9am-1pm In person Interview. Spoke with 6 people and then went to a nearby job site with the Site Super. Spoke with Bill Moyer at the end.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at James G. Davis Construction (Rockville, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed and conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. They are all very welcoming and will answer any questions you may have. I spoke with 2 interviewers at a time, with three different interview one after the other with a follow up with the VP.

Project Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at James G. Davis Construction.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in office interview with dept. staff

Negotiation