Janssen Biotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Janssen Biotech Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Janssen Biotech.

Interview

The process is about 30 mins. It is a phone interview, we go over resume, and interviewer ask me about research topic, and internship experience. Overall it's a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Janssen Biotech in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen
    Round 1 interviews one on one
    Round two with 4 people
    Was an intense but very fair and quick interview process. Was a very comfortable and professional environment. Felt as though everyone in the room had a genuine interest in getting to know me as a person both personally and professionally

Interview Questions

• What do you know about J&J culture   1 Answer

Promotional Review Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Janssen Biotech.

Interview

Was contacted by manager for a phone interview. It was a pretty standard interview, lots of questions about my past experience, why I'm interested in this position, etc. Very conversational and straight-forward. I then talked to a senior specialist and higher-up manager in two separate interviews. I thought there was going to be more behavioral-type questions but they both asked fairly normal interview questions. Strengths, weaknesses, etc. After these interviews the original manager called and told me that they'd like to make an offer. I received all the paperwork, took a drug test, and accepted the offer.

The one thing I liked most about this process is that I only really spoke with HR concerning my documentation, which meant that my interviews were with people who actually understood the job I was applying for and could answer my questions.

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Janssen Biotech (Malvern, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and was contacted by JNJ recruiter the week before the interview. This seems to be their working practice. Cleared my schedule for a 1/2 day of interviews with 3 QA managers and the QA Director. I felt that the in person interviews went well. There were typical behavioral based interview questions, along with them trying to understand your personality and fit within the group. I walked away with a good feeling but was never contacted again. I followed-up and they said they were still going through the process. 3 months later I still haven't heard anything. Assuming I didn't get the job at this point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult person. What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Janssen Biotech (Malvern, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted by HR recruiter to schedule an on site interview. Had a single panel interview with a couple of senior/supervisory level employees lasting about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if you observed a co-worker performing a task non-compliantly?   1 Answer

Pay rate was half of what I was making at the time

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Janssen Biotech in January 2010.

Interview

Very easy going. First interview by phone, then at the plant and finally job offer. The process was very fast. Signing bonus was also part of the deal. The salary was very conpettitive, in fact more than what I expected.

Interview Questions

• They sometimes look for very detailed/epecific experience   Answer Question

R&D Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Janssen Biotech.

Interview

Very keen to arrange telephone interview at short notice. Little clarification provided concerning subsequent assessment / interview expectations for position. Was informed to expect feedback within 2 weeks. Seven (7) weeks after interview, no feedback has been received despite requests and follow-up. Not a positive first impression of the company.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Janssen Biotech in March 2008.

Interview

Pretty standard interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I am not good a negotiation and can't give advice