Janssen Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Janssen

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 138 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Janssen (United States)

Interview

Individual interview with several people. General questions on background and experience. Emphasis on leadership and management. The process was in one day. Some behavioral and some technical questions. All very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your prior positions.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Janssen (United States)

Interview

Very positive open discussion. Good communication with Talent Acquisition. All questions were answered in a timely fashion. Met with hiring manager early in the process so got a really good picture of the overall roll.

Interview Questions
  • How I manage my own development planning and what I do to achieve that?
Anonymous Employee in France
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Janssen (France)

Interview

Sympa et très humain : se base sur vos expériences . C’est une expérience qu’ils recrutent et après une personnalité. Très pro et retour plutôt assez rapide et dans 10-12 jours après max. A recommander .

Interview Questions
Janssen
Anonymous Employee in Serbia
Application

I interviewed at Janssen (Serbia)

Interview

Very pleasant and relaxed. Discussed previous world experience and positions. Additionally, they were very helpful in describing what they expect from the candidate and answered all the questions. Responded within a week.

Interview Questions
Janssen
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Janssen (United States)

Interview

Was a pretty standard 80-ish minute interview. Met with 5 people with various positions in the Global Clinical Operations division that I would be working with. Everyone was friendly. Basic personality/behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Janssen
Anonymous Employee in Belgium
Application

I interviewed at Janssen (Belgium)

Interview

It does not look a fixed scheme of the interview process there. They try to understand your personality and matching the company culture more than technical questions. Then number of the interview is 2-3 times usually.

Interview Questions
Janssen
Anonymous Employee in Netherlands
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Janssen (Netherlands)

Interview

Invited for interview by email, scheduled over the phone. Video called for one hour with the current supervisor and another person performing the current job. After the interview was contacted by HR and the process for hiring was described. It was very well explained.

Interview Questions
Janssen
Anonymous Employee in Cork
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Janssen (Cork)

Interview

Really good experience, questions all CV based and background on the company. Definitely have STAR answers prepared for common questions and know what the company do/ a little history about them.

Interview Questions
Janssen
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Janssen (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

Overall just a bad experience. I went through all of the steps and Never even received a call back after the second interview. The interview felt scripted and did not flow well. I have been on multiple interviews, and this one just felt off.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Janssen (United States)

Interview

About 10 virtual interviews conducted over 2-3 weeks with various stakeholders of the group as well as a one hour seminar related to my work that was scientifically relevant to my division. Each interview between 30-45 minutes. Asked normal questions relating to your motivation for the job,

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 138