Jason's Deli Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.1

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Knoxville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was very short and easy. I applied online and they asked for an interview after a week or two. I showed up early for the interview and was in and out within half an hour. I interviewed with two different managers who asked very similar questions.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week or so later. Went to the first interview and was just asked basic questions like what I would do in certain situations, and so on. Was scheduled for a second interview with the higher up manager a few days later. He talked about availability, hours I want, my work history, and asked questions like my first interview. Said he'd call me back and never did. Called to follow up and he "wasn't there" but would call me back later. Never got a call.

Interview Questions

• If you're in a stressful situation with an upset customer, how would you approach it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jason's Deli.

Interview

Applied online, and after almost a month I received a call back. Had a quick interview over the phone and everything was explained to me in great detail regarding shifts and compensation. The woman I spoke with was very professional and friendly. We then set up an in-store interview with the district manager. As he was at the time out of state, I had to drive over 2 hours to meet with him, then I was promptly put to work after a quick Q&A. I was there from 9am to 3pm, + 4 hours of driving, and was compensated with a sandwich.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Richmond, VA).

Interview

The interview was conducted in one of the location in the greater metro Richmond area here in Virginia. Along with a typical interview there is also an ability to do what is called an "In Service". This way you as the interviewee and the hiring managers can see if it may be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you deal with complex customer interactions?   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Simple and easy! Don't get too worried about getting interviewed. If you're nervous don't be you'll be okay in the end! Make sure you're polite and dress nicely for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work full time or part time?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jason's Deli in April 2017.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I sat down with a girl named Felicia for the first interview. After the first interview I called the manager to confirm the date and time for the second interview. The manager changed his mind and decided to not hire anybody else. I WILL NOT EAT OR TRY TO WORK FOR JASONS DELI EVER AGAIN! I HATE Y'ALL!

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

It was pretty good asked basic questions about customer service , willing to work , and willing to learn. It was a one on one and very quick about 10 minutes in total they printed my id and also told me their values as a company.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Austin, TX).

Interview

Not a long interview, pretty easy and comfortable. If you know why you would like to work there and what you could contribute to the company by working there you should be good. Having experience in the industry does help, too. Asking questions seemed to help. Ask about different positions and what they do before truly deciding on what position you'd like to be part of. They will likely ask what goes you'd be available and whether you would be willing to work doubles. Employees who commit to working doubles usually get more hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Jason's Deli   Answer Question
    • What experiences have you dealt with in the past that you would apply to this job   Answer Question

3A Assistant Manager Jason's Deli Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview process went exactly as their company website describes. I had a pleasant experience and the whole process took about a month because of various timing obstacles. I got a phone call from an HR rep which was about a 30 minute interview, then I met with the district manager for a formal interview lasting roughly an hour, followed by a job preview day at a Jason's Deli location that went from 9am to 1pm. I received an offer the day after my preview day.

Interview Questions

• How would you cut costs if labor expenses were an issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Jason's Deli was advertising walk-in interviews on Craigslist.

Drove to the location and filled out an application. Was given an interview immediately with pretty common questions. Received a job offer on the spot, which I accepted.

Resume wasn't required, but I suggest bringing one in so they can learn a little about you while you're filling out the application.

TIP: Facial hair isn't allowed on the Job, so consider that before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses ?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What does great customer service mean to you?
      Why should we hire you?