Jason's Deli Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jason's Deli Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Austin, TX).

Interview

Not a long interview, pretty easy and comfortable. If you know why you would like to work there and what you could contribute to the company by working there you should be good. Having experience in the industry does help, too. Asking questions seemed to help. Ask about different positions and what they do before truly deciding on what position you'd like to be part of. They will likely ask what goes you'd be available and whether you would be willing to work doubles. Employees who commit to working doubles usually get more hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Jason's Deli   Answer Question
    • What experiences have you dealt with in the past that you would apply to this job   Answer Question

3A Assistant Manager Jason's Deli Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview process went exactly as their company website describes. I had a pleasant experience and the whole process took about a month because of various timing obstacles. I got a phone call from an HR rep which was about a 30 minute interview, then I met with the district manager for a formal interview lasting roughly an hour, followed by a job preview day at a Jason's Deli location that went from 9am to 1pm. I received an offer the day after my preview day.

Interview Questions

• How would you cut costs if labor expenses were an issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Jason's Deli was advertising walk-in interviews on Craigslist.

Drove to the location and filled out an application. Was given an interview immediately with pretty common questions. Received a job offer on the spot, which I accepted.

Resume wasn't required, but I suggest bringing one in so they can learn a little about you while you're filling out the application.

TIP: Facial hair isn't allowed on the Job, so consider that before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses ?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What does great customer service mean to you?
      Why should we hire you?
      Have you eaten here before?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Cary, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Was told about the possition I was to be in charge of and my responsibilities. Had to fill out nessasary forms and watch mandatory video about jasons deli. Was promised lunch but never recived it, but that's okay.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Very easy. Basic job interview questions . Scheduled a date to go in and had the interview at a table in the restaurant. They explained what was expected and dress code policy, asked about experience, if I was willing and able to do the job requirements and asked why I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions- previous experience, why you want to work for the company, etc.   Answer Question

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Sarasota, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

When I went in to give the manager my application, he asked if I had a few minutes to chat (which I did) and we sat down to fill out a "template" for the job along with one of the other managers. Afterwards I was hired on the spot and scheduled a time for the orientation. At the orientation they show you how to clock in/out, take you on a tour and explain where a couple things are, fill out paperwork, have you watch some videos, go over uniform requirements, give you pamphlets regarding your position and answer any questions you have.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to you about serving people?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Multiple interviews, standard questioning, and relatively laid back. As long as you are on time, they will give you every chance to succeed and join the team. Very personable, relaxed, and fun interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one stressful situation you've found yourself in recently and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Order Taker Interview

Interview

They interviewed me before the opening hours and had me sit down and wait for a manager. When he came out, he was very friendly his employees even hugged him as they came in for their shift. It was around 25 minutes long, and it went win ease.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Cranberry, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Less than 5 minutes, I was referred by a good employee. They asked me a few simple questions and said they'll send me paperwork to complete. Then I'll get my first day scheduled.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave a minimum and they met it

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jason's Deli (Denton, TX).

Interview

Quick and easy. The manager who interviewed me wanted to know if I had my own transportation and what hours I was available, if I was a student and what I was studying.