Jennison Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jennison Associates

Trade Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jennison Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

simple, straightforward interview, friendly and quick process; job offered same day, did not have to meet with multiple people over different days - it was all done in one day and met with two people that asked different questions so did not have to repeat answers

Technology Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jennison Associates.

Interview

Received an email for a phone interview within a week of applying online. Offered an on-site interview a week after phone interview. Both interviews were very casual. Phone interview talked about the job in general and what I did in my past internships. On-site was more conversation like descriptively telling what the job is about.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jennison Associates.

Interview

An Extensive Interview process. I met with four different managers over 2-3 weeks. Interviews began with a general HR phone interview. Next was a phone interview with the hiring manager. A few days later was called back for a face to face interview with the HR rep and the hiring manager. Then called back to meet with the next level up manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jennison Associates.

Interview

Typical interview process...questions about your background & work experience. The people are very professional and smart.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation