Jensen Precast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jensen Precast

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jensen Precast (Reno, NV).

Interview

Very informal attire. First started with a tour of the facility then into a Panel interview with everyone asking questions. The interview lasted about an hour and they were prompt with their response

Interview Questions

• What are some of the projects you have worked on in the past   Answer Question

CRC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jensen Precast (Sparks, NV) in August 2010.

Interview

As was referred by a current employee. Told to send in my resume, that was forwarded to the decision maker/s for the job through internal referral. I was contacted for a phone interview which went well. Covered questions regarding my background and what the job entailed. After passing this phase I was asked to come in for a face-to-face with the Customer Relations Manager and the Controller. That went fairly well. My next call was from the CFO for a face-to-face.

My perception at the time, was that the organization was healthy and they based their hiring decisions more on personality fit that skill. That was appealing to me. Though they are in the construction business, the facility was always spotless, with on on-site janitor always cleaning.

The advise for other candidates...look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pre-planned time off.