Jeppesen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jeppesen Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jeppesen.

Interview

They gave me a call and set up an interview via computer. The interview ended up being a 3 person conference call. Asked about group projects. Took them about two weeks to get back to me

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I felt the interview experience to be a waste of time. Presented by a third party recruiter. Initial screening by my new supervisor lasted 60 minutes by phone, and went well. So I met with a retired pilot to learn more about navigation charts and their use. (Enjoyed that a lot.) Onsite interview to meet the team started well. But the questions seemed to be for a different position than originally advertised. Left a pretty bad taste, I'm afraid..

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Englewood, CO).

Interview

Phone interview, then an in-person interview with the would be manager and a longtime employee, finally an interview with the general counsel. Everything was quite pleasant. The process did take a while though. The in-person interview with the would-be manager was quite structured and felt forced. The interview with the general counsel was the exact opposite and he rushed out because the work day was over.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult prior experience drafting and negotiating contracts   Answer Question

Contracts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jeppesen.

Interview

They contacted me to set up interview. There was no true phone screen, just a call to set up the interview about a month after I applied. The actual interview was a panel with two team members. They had a block of interviews set up so I could see the people interviewing before me and after.

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Englewood, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

This was a very long and drawn out process. I applied in June, got a call in late July asking to interview in late August. I finally got the results of the interview in October. This definitely made me question their hiring practices. I had other options come in well before this process was complete and had already accepted another offer before finding out they were not offering a job.

Interview Questions

• What was one way you were able to resolve conflict you had with others in the organization.   Answer Question

Navigation Information Analyst Level I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Englewood, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

There were 2 stages. I made it all by phone. First one was very easy. They asked typical questions. On the second one was panel interview and they asked wanted me to make some tasks. We had phone connection and I had access to their computer screen.

Interview Questions

• Comapare charts and fin the differences.
      Find expiration date of NOTAM.
      Read from AIP several easy things.
      Answer Question

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online. HR called to scheduled the interview with the hiring manager three weeks after online application. It's a panel interview with four people, including the hiring manager. They called the interview 'structured" interview, which means each member take turn and read off the scripts

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions, such as describe a time when you have to deal with difficult team members   Answer Question

Customer Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jeppesen.

Interview

Every Entry Level or lower level position at Jeppesen will have a structured in person interview that consists of 5-6 questions that will almost all read as "Give me an example of a time in your personal or professional life when you exhibited _________." Leadership, Adaptability, Teamwork, Prioritization, etc.... "Give an example of when you face a roadblock" or...when you had to persuade someone."
    The best thing to do is to prepare for yourself a list of accomplishments that make you look good, so when asked for examples you have a bunch on the top of your head. Then be able to show how each one properly exhibits that trait. Each example may work for several questions. Just be ready to
    1.) Explain the situation
    2.) Give the action you took
    3.) The result and how it demonstrate how you exhibited that trait.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Englewood, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

You get a rude recruiter call you that kills all the excitement of you ever wanting to work there. Very disappointed that that person is the first person and first impression of that company.

Interview Questions

• Can you take this salary because that's all we have   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

There were 2 interviewers. they were very friendly. They explained about the position, their company culture and the growth you will have. The interview last for around 45 minutes. They gave an option of phone interview or in-person. they asked about all the academics projects you did. give suggestions here and there. overall a positive experience.