Jeppesen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2018

2.8

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Englewood, CO).

Interview

Interviewed for contract analyst position with 2 department managers and HR manager. First part of interview consisted of structured behavioral psychology questions. Second part of interview was a general discussion of Jeppesen business. Received rejection email three weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you drafted a contract from scratch -   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Englewood, CO).

Interview

Phone interview, then an in-person interview with the would be manager and a longtime employee, finally an interview with the general counsel. Everything was quite pleasant. The process did take a while though. The in-person interview with the would-be manager was quite structured and felt forced. The interview with the general counsel was the exact opposite and he rushed out because the work day was over.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult prior experience drafting and negotiating contracts   Answer Question

Contracts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jeppesen.

Interview

They contacted me to set up interview. There was no true phone screen, just a call to set up the interview about a month after I applied. The actual interview was a panel with two team members. They had a block of interviews set up so I could see the people interviewing before me and after.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Denver, CO) in January 2008.

Interview

The only thing that is consistent is that it is slow. Each manager decides on their own process. Almost everyone is required to enter through a contract agency.

Interview Questions

• Write a complex SQL query from memory to perform a specific task   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is a take it or leave it offer. The offer is based on current salary and Boeing guidelines. They do not low ball and expect negotiations.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jeppesen in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, I was contacted by HR to set up an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was maybe about 30 minutes, conducted over the phone. I can't remember any specific questions but they asked about my background and interest in software development. I waited almost a month to hear back and eventually called HR to follow up. When I did, they notified me that they were planning on offering me the internship and that they would call me later that week with an offer. That offer included base pay, several documents to sign, and 48 hours to complete a drug test.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Englewood, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted with a panel of 5. The questions were not very technical in nature. I'd say out of about 8, there was only 1 question that I would consider technical. The others were a little challenging, but fairly typical. Questions about presentation experience as well as group management were asked. In total, the interview took about 35 minutes. I thought maybe I had done something wrong, as it seemed a tad short - but I got a call the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• You have detected a memory leak. What steps would you take to isolate it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got a call about a week later. Pay was non-negotiable. All interns are paid the same, hourly rate. It was a great looking opportunity and definitely paid more than my previous job.

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Englewood, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was average. It was a 3 panel interview, started off with questions on the resume and then programming questions followed by some design patterns and behavioral questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Centennial, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to get back to me from the time I submitted my resume - once I received the position it was another 3 weeks - so total about a month and a half which was pretty lengthy. Was hired through a phone interview, oddly didn't inquire to much about my experience or skills, just a bunch of corporate behavioral on the spot questions

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you did not know how to approach an issue? What did you do to resolve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations accepted their first offer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jeppesen (Englewood, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview followed by a face to face interview with a three person panel. Multiple questions. Mostly from just one of the panelists. Typically the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell one time where things went wrong and you were able to fix it, and how.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jeppesen.

Interview

They gave me a call and set up an interview via computer. The interview ended up being a 3 person conference call. Asked about group projects. Took them about two weeks to get back to me