Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

interview was simple. i was attend in bangalore we alreadyvreacged there 9 clock..but the hr team came after 11.30
    first round was grooming check..next one hight check..its not easy to get the next round if u wantvto pass 1st round. only 2 questians they will ask..introduce your self, and why aviation..just prepare for this .

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Took 1 day, Look check, Height Check, BMI check, 1on1 interview, Panel discussion, Why aviation, introduce yourself, why should we choose you? what are your strengths? Make sure that you make it look like you are here to stay, be polite, have a smile, be kind and look presentable, Interviewers were calm, cool and attentive

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?
      Why Aviation?
      Why should we choose you?
      3 Answers

Negotiation

Be polite, have a smile on your face, dont talk too much, use fewer words, have manners, dress perfect, work in a team, don't try to be the leader

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were 4 interviewer in hall all were very co-operative and friendly in nature. First you have to submit your resume and then they will call your name for 1st round when you clear 1st round then Grooming, GD and personal interview by HR. If you clear all round then you are selected.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had an walk in interview . She asked me 2 questions and said we will back to you .
    Remember looking model is not an airline requirment . But how you exprese your self thats important.

Airhostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Thane (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I am passed my 12 Th and I m so excited /luckiest to do work in your company because your company is so reputed and I wanted to joint with u....I am waiting for u reply .and I hoped that u give me a positive reply.

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Very good experience
    they just ur fluency in English
    personal introduction
    and why aviation
    and about ur last studies
    is it matching with cabin crew profile or not
    if doesnt then why aviation as u hv done this and that... blah blah...

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

Interview

Tell us about yourself.? What is the role of Cabin crew.? And why you want to join Jet airways ..?They check your nails grooming personality Make sure you have well grooming persoanlity and communication skills ...and good eye contact....

Interview Questions

• They ask you introduce yourself ....first thk what you know what Cabin crew...   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I attended the interview in Gurgaon in jet airways office, their process is very degrading and insensible. They look at your skin and hands, and even a small spot they reject you. It's totally not respectful. I wouldn't receommed anyone to go there as they have very orthodox views towards the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in February 2017.

Interview

Introduce yourself
    Language skills
    Reason for applying for the position
    What is the difference between confident and over confident ?
    What are the unique qualities you have ?
    Why should we select you?

Interview Questions

• Define the good qualities ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Why aviation ?

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

one on one interview, followed by grooming check in round 2, if lucky then proceed to 3rd round of group discussion, 4 th round.. lengthy interview with panel of interviewers.. senior HR's and Senior crew members. if you pass this.. congratulations.. selected for training.. given that you pass all the medical tests they ask you to do.

Interview Questions

• Why cabin crew ?
      introduction
      tell us a time you handled conflict ?
      how would you handle irate passenger on board ?
      Answer Question