Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.9

Line Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was good..my interview was happened transparently. It was big boss VP was in the interview..and it went cool. I answered the questions with confidence, so i think got it.

Interview Questions

• simple technical questions..   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

interview was simple. i was attend in bangalore we alreadyvreacged there 9 clock..but the hr team came after 11.30
    first round was grooming check..next one hight check..its not easy to get the next round if u wantvto pass 1st round. only 2 questians they will ask..introduce your self, and why aviation..just prepare for this .

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Faridabad, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was simple . First round is grooming check2nd hight according to wight and than hr ask you few question , introduction, why shoud i hire u . Expection sallry. And why avtion..

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I appeared for the walk in interview on 23rd September 2017.
    I'm sure everyone's aware but I want to give every small detail.
    So you're required to dress as an hostess yourself for the interview.
    I wore a grey pencil skirt and a black shirt with beige heels (one if the interviewers loved my skirt). Although few girls did show up in a formal pant and shirt and some in mini skirts too.
    Most in black skirt, lots of make up and an uptight hairstyle. Me on the other hand had put a light make up and a simple ponytail.
    There was a long, super long queue. All those going I'd suggest that you carry a water bottle and some snacks to munch on because you'll be very hungry and thirsty.
    First you have to stand in a queue to submit your resume and a passport size picture. Once that is done, you are required to be seated until you are called.
    The first round was a one on one interview.
    I cleared the round and then was asked to wait and then my name was called again for a second round which was height and weight check and then you're given a form to fill (carry pen and a board) and sign certain terms and conditions.
    Second round cleared had to wait again and then I was called for the third round which was GD.
    It was a group of 6, each one of us was given a picture and we had to describe our picture to our team members and then after hearing each ones description, we were to put it in a sequence so as to form a well flowing story. It was a pretty fun round.
    I got rejected in this round and only 1 girl was selected who had her next round which was a certain skin test and reading a paragraph in Hindi and English.
    That was it for the day, the people who cleared were called on Monday for new set of rounds which would involve a written test wherein you'd be given a paragraph and some 20 mcqs below that based on the paragraph, something that we've all done in school, this is round is basically to check your English. And there will be more rounds, I'm not aware what though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What do you do? Why cabin crew? What do you know about Cabin crew? what do you know about jet? Tell me about your hobbies in Hindi. Do you have any scars, tattoos etc? What is your eyesight? Show me your nails. Look to your left, right, up, down. Tip : Remember to keep smiling always, that's a must.   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I gave my interview in Nagpur. They first ask us to submit our resume and a passport size photo. And according to first come first serve basis they called us for the 1st round i.e the HR round. The concerned HR asked me 3 basic question and told me "I will get back to you" which in simple words means you are rejected.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. Why Cabin Crew
      3. Duties of Cabin Crew   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Process was too slow. It took 3 hours just to submit the cv and give the first round of interview. There was a long queue for submitting CV and just mentioning the source you came from. I was just going round and round in circles not knowing where the line starts and ends.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round is personal interview. They ask you about yourself. They also check your grooming. You have to be confident to get through the first round. Also, your skin should be clear with no pimple marks.

Ground Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

They asked several questions and an online test of aptitude and they sent a offer letter and training letter
    But they didn't take any personal interview
     They even took money from me nearly up to 20000 and said that the job is confirmed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self ?
      Tell me few sentences on your father ?
      What is the difference between confidence and over confidence ?   2 Answers

Ground Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in August 2017.

Interview

No idea because I am a fresher as you know Fresher nothing no more about thus company so please I request to you please dont told to me about this question

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Tell something your family background?   1 Answer
    • what is your hobbies?   1 Answer
    • what is your strenth?   1 Answer
    • whhy do you want to work at our company ?   1 Answer
    • what is the diffrence between Confidence and over confidence?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about working night and day ?   1 Answer
    • Can you do work under pressure?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Took 1 day, Look check, Height Check, BMI check, 1on1 interview, Panel discussion, Why aviation, introduce yourself, why should we choose you? what are your strengths? Make sure that you make it look like you are here to stay, be polite, have a smile, be kind and look presentable, Interviewers were calm, cool and attentive

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?
      Why Aviation?
      Why should we choose you?   5 Answers

Negotiation

Be polite, have a smile on your face, dont talk too much, use fewer words, have manners, dress perfect, work in a team, don't try to be the leader