Jeunesse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jeunesse (Altamonte Springs, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I arrived, filled out an application the hiring manager came in and we interviewed for about an hour.
    I found the interview process the same as any other I have attended. They were looking for people who have experience, and dress well for the corporate office.

Professionalism is the key for this company.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager asked a lot of questions about my background, and experience.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jeunesse (Lake Mary, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

This was one of my best interviews in all of my years of experience, the process was well done and the interviewer very confident in her role. I left with a since of awe, as the interview went beyond my expectations.

Interview Questions

• What was my last role and what part did I play in insuring the success of it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

2 rounds. telephone and face to face interview. The manager is kind. The face to face interview took 20 minutes. there is a 2 week paid training. You will learn a lot there with the pay. Overall, it is not too hard and you just need to prepare a little bit

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jeunesse (Lake Mary, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy and very friendly. We just talked about common sense things like what kind of person they want and I am. I tried to express my thoughts clearly and to be positive. The interview was about an hour, and I was totally satisfied with all process. When I checked my email there was another job offer. So I was have to decline all activities with Jeunesse.

Interview Questions

• My background questions and a lot of personal question to make sure I'll fit to their team   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jeunesse (Deland, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very positive experience. Very good and positive conversation with the HR and the department lead. Also had a chance to talk freely and not only answer the questions. Overall great experience! And great atmosphere!

Interview Questions

• Would you like to move into a higher position in some time?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jeunesse in November 2015.

Interview

not productive. the directors did not seem to know how to interview people. interview was very easy though so no complaints. not sure what else i can say about this.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeunesse (Lake Mary, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The Staffing Agent called me telling about the Company. With only what the Agent told me about the Company and about the offer they had for the position, I thought that was all I needed. The Agent got to me the interview for the next day which was a Thursday. He also told me after the interview that probably on the next Monday I would have a response. About two hours after the interview, the Agent called me back saying that I would start the training next Monday.
    I had the interview with a supervisor and the boss of the department of in which I would be working
    They made me feel confident and they were nice.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about what I knew about the company, what were my strengths and weaknesses. Also was asked about the Kids Foundation that they have. They asked me if I knew what kind of business they handle.
      They asked me if I had any question to them. I made three or four questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I believe that I have skills that they were looking for and I was available to start right away.
    What the company offers about benefits is very good.

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jeunesse.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, had an in person screening instead of a phone screening. Was asked availability for next interview at the end, then she went silent. Emailed a couple of times for status but got no response. Got an email (not a phone call) 3 weeks later to indicate I wasn't selected. Very unorganized! Great company but the recruiting process is not efficient!

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeunesse (Lake Mary, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

very easy, but I did consulting work for this company for several years. I met with the CIO and CTO. they asked very good questions. I dont know what else to say about the interview. I dont know what else to say about the interview. I dont know what else to say about the interview.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jeunesse (Heathrow, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was about an hour and a half long. I was interviewed by two people at the same time. They asked a lot of questions about me and what I do and how I am outside of work, and they also included in that questions on how I can relate to things within the company based on those experiences.