Jewelry Television Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jewelry Television (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Went to a job fair to apply filled out application and waited for a supervisor to call my name. Went to conference room for interview. Lasted 30 minutes. Asked alot of questions about my employment history which is unstable and I believe why i didn't get the seasonal position.

Data Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jewelry Television.

Interview

The interview process mainly revolves around your resume and past experiences related to the position.It was a phone interview with a panel of four people for about 30 minutes. They are interested in people who are interested to learn.

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewelry Television (Knoxville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

easy peasy lemon squezzy. don't be an awful person and you will get the job. There's nothing else to say about the interview. They are always hiring and the minimum is very low.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jewelry Television (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

It was kind of a joke. They asked a few technical questions, but the bulk of the interview was more or less trying to talk me out of working there.

Interview Questions

• How would you do the fibonacci sequence using recursion?   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jewelry Television (Knoxville, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a Human Resources representative and the department manager. The interview was cordial and informative. They were very open about some friction in the department. We discussed how I had handled difficult situations in the past. I felt that I convinced them I could deal with challenging situations and they convinced me that I would have their support. Communication would be key.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple tasks with deadlines?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty straightforward. We discussed salary and benefits in the initial interview. I was very excited about the opportunity and did not try to negotiate.

Phone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewelry Television (Knoxville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

job fair. fill app over computer, get interviewed by manager, get asked basic questions about sales and why you are right for position. You then are interviewed in person it's low key. They will hire almost anyone i think. Strict backrgound check though. I would say the process was easy and simple it was off the street job fair that they often have

Interview Questions

• why are you right for the job   1 Answer

Negotiation

none its the same salary for everyone

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewelry Television (Knoxville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and courteous. I was asked to sit down and answer some questions concerning my qualifications. The interview lasted 30 minutes. It started with simple questions and moved on to more complex questions.

Interview Questions

• What skills will make you an asset with the company?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Thorough interview process; two phone screens followed by most of full day on-site with multiple interviews and some facility tour, et cet. Light answers will be probed with follow up questions requesting more details. Employees enjoy their company culture and involved, approachable management; they will talk about their current technologies, architecture, projects and plans if you ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest technical compromise you ever had to make or undesired shortcut you have been forced to take?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They make a good offer with their first offer; add-ons like relocation details can be negotiated but the salary is going to be competitive from the beginning, especially if you went through a recruiter.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jewelry Television.

Interview

Interview was brief, I was sent for a drug screen which I passed. Oddly the section where I could fill out for prescription Rx was overlooked. Although I am not on any Rx meds I thought this was unusual. I was given a test, but given the wrong program to look for the answers. There was supposed to be a schedule for at home agent training with the paperwork I was given, but there was not. I was hired immediately and was told that if I knew anyone who was looking for "supplementary" income to tell them about this opportunity with JTV.

Interview Questions

• The question I was asked and told to look in the wrong program.   1 Answer

Phone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jewelry Television (Knoxville, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was fairly simple. My interviewer ended up being my supervisor. She was so sweet and caring. I loved being on her team. She asked me in the interview to sell her any item in the room. I chose hand sanitizer because she sneezed. I was offered the job at the end. Wages are not negotiable.

Interview Questions

• To sell them any item in the room.   1 Answer