Jio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jio

2.8

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jio (New York, NY).

Interview

It was 3 round interview with 2 round of coding questions related to practical ability to code in JavaScript. Also some basics conceptual question arised during the coding related to JS basics.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jio (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I'm good in problem solving,my key skill is attract peaple and to convince them easily, I'm eager to work for the company like jio infocom. And I think that this is the best place for starting my career.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jio.

Interview

I was called for interview for a role of iOS developer .The interview process is smooth and they keep u updated about your further selection rounds As i was a fresher they made sure we go through three different rounds of selection The aptitude consists of three 3 different section first section consisting 50 question pure based on language next is logical and quantitive

Interview Questions

• Well tell the difference bt url and dns what r the uses of port in communication a program in java can ftp be accomplished using udp etc   6 Answers
    • Any specialization in app development knowledge of HTML and other web services and concept of OOP Moore circuit and final year project   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jio.

Interview

Basic Aptitude questions-Easy,
    Technical round ( most imp round - had questions from telecommunication,signals, control system, electronic device circuits, analog circuits, information theory)
    This was followed by another online quick aptitude session. 50 questions in 12 mins. Easy to crack
    Technical Interview round - questions on projects and telecommunication
    Last Technical round - easy one..basic questions on satellite communication

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jio in February 2012.

Interview

The company had a technical and an HR round. Questions pertained to all the courses I had in college and was 1 hour long. At the end of the interview, they were impressed with my knowledge in all courses I took.

Interview Questions

• It was from DSP course which I wasnt good at.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Interview

Aptitude + coding test
    Aptitude was basic questions, coding two qs medium level
    One basic interview -
    Tell me about yourself, hobbies, projects etc
    One coding interview - sql, dsa, oops
    One managerial interview - family, why you want the job, why should we hire you

Interview Questions

• What is database?
      Explain difference between databases and rdms.
      Explain abstract classes and interfaces.(oop based question)
      Explain the difference between string and string buffer.
      Explain public and protected access specifier.
      Explain referential integrity.
      Explain joins.
      Explain views.
      Explain difference between throw and throws keyword.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer (SDE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jio (Pilani (India)) in January 2021.

Interview

First was the Online test that contains two questions to solve in 1.5 hrs. The level of this assessment was easy. After that 2 technical interviews. After getting selected in technical interview there was an hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Merge overlapping intervals.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

Initially, there was a resume screening process, after which I was selected for the coding test. It consisted of 30 minutes of aptitude and mathematical questions. Remaining 90 minutes was for coding. After the coding round, there was a technical interview round, which I couldn't pass.

Interview Questions

• In the coding round, one of the questions was: Given an array of integers and a target integers, find the two elements in the array which add up to target.

In the tech interview, I was asked some similar questions related DSA. I was asked questions on OOP as well, i.e describe Inheritance, Abstraction, etc.   Answer Question

IOS Developer Interview

Interview

The process was easy. They asked a few technical questions along with some personal/behavioural questions as well, before going on to job profile and salary expectations. Overall, a fairly easy-going interview.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the prior experiences/projects you have worked on?   Answer Question

HR Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy and they first gave an aptitude test to solve which was very basic on clearing that the interview was lined up where in they asked questions about cv and projects