Jive Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jive Communications Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2017

2.8

Trainer Interview

Interview

Recruiter called and scheduled a phone interview.
    Nobody ever called at the appointed day and time. I emailed the recruiter. She never replied. The next week I got an email thanking me for interviewing with them but they would not be offering me the job. I emailed the recruiter again. Still no reply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jive Communications (Lindon, UT) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied via employee referral, then the recruiter got back to me, and a week later I was brought in for an in person interview.

Woody Clemetson the director of SMB's was very open and honest. While I didn't get the position it was refreshing to have an open and transparent interview, he was personable but direct. Jive seems like they have it together. Keep up the great work.

Interview Questions

• Why I jumped around job positions, what I wanted out of a job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Jive Communications (Orem, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional interview process. Was called in for 4 different interviews, waited for over 30 minutes in a room for the last one. Had me shadow on the floor for an hour while they were burning time doing something else. The director promised me a decision on a Tuesday and I didn’t hear anything from him until a week later after numerous attempts to contact him. Then, another weeks goes by and he TEXTS me his response. Doesn’t even have to courtesy to call. Lots of red flags about competency and process at jive.

SMB Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jive Communications (Orem, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed directly with Woody Clemetson, the Director of the SMB team. Very knowledgable about the sales process and the what was needed to succeed at Jive . I then interviewed with Ben Ewell a SMB manager. I found him equally knowledgable and professional.

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jive Communications.

Interview

Overall, the process was positive, I was interviewed by friendly people and the interview process was fairly quick. My one criticism is that my second interview was almost an exact replica of the first, almost every question was the same. They took extensive notes of my answers in both interviews so it seemed odd to have me answer them again, even with a new person sitting in.

Marketing Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jive Communications.

Interview

Had a terrible experience with the Jive recruiter. After a game of phone tag, I was the one to suggest scheduling a time to chat. The recruiter stood me up for the phone interview and brushed it off with a non-apology the next day: "Sorry we couldn't connect." After I sent a polite email to withdraw my candidacy because of the bad experience (and not-so-stellar reviews/salaries here on Glassdoor), the recruiter sent me a snotty email saying they would have paid X,Y,Z and that I should have addressed my concerns with him before withdrawing. Yikes. No thanks, Jive.

Interview Questions

• Would you be so kind to share what you've found about Jive and the position that has led to to be disinterested in the role?   Answer Question

Jive Communications Response

Feb 6, 2017 – Sr HR Business Partner

On behalf on Jive, I would like to apologize for your interviewing experience. We never want a candidate to feel negatively about Jive. Our recruiting department has been short staffed and while that... More

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jive Communications (Orem, UT).

Interview

It was a joke the phone center manager and the manager of tech support talked about food and asked me what nationality I was...i thought it best to say I was in only half anglo.

Interview Questions

• They asked if i was Hawaiian and I heard them say they have some Samoan guy that applied ...i knew the man was Tongan as I worked with him before   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jive Communications (Orem, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Email, followed by phone call, followed by in person interview. The interviewers had questions about experience, knowledge of the company, and why I wanted to work there. There were two interviewers and it was fairly standard.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about Jive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jive Communications (Orem, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Sat in with a panel compiled of Mentors and management. They were able to find out about my experience in the industry and also previous sales experience. They asked about how I would handle different situations with my peer and management. This was then proceeded with the opportunity to ask questions to the panel and find out more about the position. It was very refreshing being able to control some of the process and find out questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• If you found a effective way of selling the product how would you use that information?   1 Answer

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jive Communications (Orem, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

I Sent my resume in through Indeed.com and received a call for a phone screening on my skill level and then I advanced to an in person Interview. The atmosphere was very friendly and started with simple questions to more advanced questions. I was impressed on their knowledge and their soft skills to put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• Questions about networking, VOIP questions and tools that I have used and questions relating to previous experience. How I handled clients that were upset and how I used soft skills to effectively address their issues and turn it into a positive experience.   1 Answer