JobWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at JobWorks

Career Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Portage, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JobWorks (The Portage, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

It was basic intetactive & behavior based. The interviewer was very informative and nice. She made me feel comfortable & more eager to want the job. Overall a great interview process.

Lead Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JobWorks (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Came in as a contractor having two interviews. When being hired in as a full fledge employee, had an additional four interviews. The questions weren't out of the norm for what the job was, having been in the team already I had ideas.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...
      How would you describe your educational philosophy in one sentence?

One interviewer asked about my employment history because I was just coming out of college and didn't have recent paid employment.
      1 Answer

Regional Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JobWorks (San Diego, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

During my interview, inteviewers where very experienced and detailed in what they where looking for this position. Their quesiions where very direct, eye-contact was an important factor since this position was to engage their customers; another factor that was important to the position was the level of experience.

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions - all questions where the standard interviewing questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

be aware of the average prevailing wages for the position in your local area.