Jobber Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jobber

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Success Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobber (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

There are a phone pre-screen that was very basic (tell me about yourself, explain about experience, how would you handle upset customer, etc). The manager that was conducting the phone screen was the same one who also held the in-person interviews. Both the phone screen and the in-person interview was scheduled online (received an email and was asked to click on their calendly link to book the interview). The in-person interview was held at their toronto office which is in the One Eleven building (a shared space with various other start-ups). The interview was very relaxed and easy going. It was more like a conversation between friends trying to get to know each other better. Because it was so relaxed I could really show off my personality which is exactly the reason why the interviewer was conducting the interview in this fashion. She basically told me that she only hires based on personality and not based on experience. I thought the interview actually went really well and she even showed me around the small office space that they have. Anyways, ended up getting an email a week later that I didn't get the position because I didn't have enough experience. I was super disappointed since I really wanted to work for Jobber and the culture sounded fantastic.

Interview Questions