Joe's Crab Shack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Joe's Crab Shack Interview Questions

Interviews at Joe's Crab Shack

1.8

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very quick process, mainly interested in resume and previous experience, most of the questions were behavioral without any curveballs. Very quick process, mainly interested in resume and previous experience, most of the questions were behavioral without any curveballs. Very quick process, mainly interested in resume and previous experience, most of the questions were behavioral without any curveballs.

Sever Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Bellevue, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

Basic interview questions and then they made you dance during the interview (with the rest of the servers). The interview was during the day when there were no guests, so the managers could sit down with you. The interview was easy and quick.

Sever Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Redondo Beach, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call, asked to come in for interview with manager, then second interview with GM, offered position shortly after. The entire process was very quick and painless. One of the best interview processes I had, they called back when they said they'd call back and really stayed on top of everything the whole way through.

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Daytona Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy interview. She was a very friendly manager. Unfortunately they hired me as a hostess instead of a server, due to lack of serving experience. I love my new job.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had trouble at work and helped a coworker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Really easy. Ask some basic questions about your personality, work ethic, and availability. I did a group interview but still overall a good interview. Be confident and look in the interviewers eye.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Sacramento, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Group Interview. Management was rude and on their phone when it was my turn to speak. It was a process of elimination interview and very unprofessional. We did a stand up and speak in front of the 30+ other prospects and then a 1-on-1 with one of the managers.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack.

Interview

One interview with the server manager then another with the General Manager. Both very nice people and not intimidating at all. They answer all your questions and are very pleasant throughout the process.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack.

Interview

Easy. Not any questions asked. Really just wanted to feel out my personality and work ethic.
    I was hired on the spot and came in a few days later to train.

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Newport Beach, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Group interview with about 10-15 people. Candidates needed to be eccentric, outgoing, and witty. Management/trainers are looking for people who have louder personalities who are not shy. (This is because not only are their employees servers they are also entertainers). After the first interview they call back the candidates they feel will fit the "Joe's Experience". Second interview is with one on one with the GM of the restaurant. The questions were basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your personality as a color.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Austin, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

They sat down and asked for my experience, gave me a test, and had me serve them like they were a customer. When we got to my experience they were open to talking to my previous employers.

Interview Questions

• they gave me a scenario where there were multiple customers needing different things and how i would handle it   1 Answer