Jollibee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

2.8

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Phillipines, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jollibee (The Phillipines, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

well for me in the first place its so easy but in the next page i dont understand because this is my first time but in the end its not so hard anymore then i hope they will hired me because i really need this job

Interview Questions

• the one thing that they ask me is what is the best reason why i choosed jollibee   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jollibee (West Covina, CA).

Interview

The interview was great! They asked me if I have customer service,how patiently I am, how I love the customers. What I love the most is when they asked me "what if there's angry customer in front of you and you take their order?" I answered, well, I will smile at them and take their order and answer their question as nice as I can." The manager still asked me what if that customer is uncontrollable,making an argument,so rude, etc.," "If I can't handle them anymore I'll call my supervisor or manager to take my position to that customer and I'll take another customer in line."

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in customer service   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jollibee.

Interview

It was open interview when i came in, so when i submitted my resume i was interviewed on the spot. Then next morning i was interviewed by the manager. After a week or so, paperworks but i was unable to go so they scheduled me again.

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jollibee (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I applied online by sending them my resume. I got an email asking to come by and talk to the manager. I was scheduled to talk to him at 1:00 PM and when I went in, it was very busy. Even though I went in early, the interview was about ten minutes late, but it was fine, I got to observe the environment. The manager introduced himself and asked me how I was. He then started the interview, everything was from the book. The questions were about my personality and what I would do in certain situations. Kinda hard, some were easy. I was hired on the spot, and did paperwork and he left to tend to the busy restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Are you an introvert or extrovert?   3 Answers

Negotiation

None. Everyone starting starts at $8.00 an hour.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jollibee (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

To come to this office and tell about my experience background.tell about myself and to join to this company to share my skills..we explain where i work before..and tell about something

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jollibee in February 2017.

Interview

The exam was easy but time pressure, then after the exam i waited for almost 4 hours for the interview, yes 4 hours because my interviewer is at the meeting. Basic question like what do you know about the position, why food industry, why jollibee. Then she will tell you to wait for 1-2 weeks.

Office Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulong Malabon (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jollibee (Dulong Malabon (Philippines)) in November 2016.

Interview

i feel nervous at the sametime excited..because that was my first Work and I dont know what question he/she asked me in the interview. all the question asking me i answer her...after all our final conversation he /she said to me that i hired and i started tommorow so i feel blessed and happy because i have a job.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jollibee in September 2016.

Interview

The exam was long, it took at least 3 hours composed of 5 different exams. They made me wait for 1-2 hours and asked to come back instead for the initial interview. The interviewer was nice and took only a few minutes.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jollibee (San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was okay. The questions were all about management aspects (sales, marketing, operations). They also asked for my skills that will help me land the position. They also explained what to expect on the workplace. The whole interview process lasted for about ten minutes. Though it took them for a month to notify me that i qualify for a final interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jollibee (Pasig City (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took me the whole day. I didn't know that we had to take an exam, so we had to transfer buildings just to take it and go back to know the results. Overall experience is that they need to work on their interview process.