Jollibee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jollibee Interview Questions

Interviews at Jollibee

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jollibee (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. They ask you the most commonly ask question which is tell me about yourself. They also ask you to describe your strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jollibee (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very brief interview, nothing too intensive and my interviewer was welcoming and straight forward. Filled out an application the day of the interview and was told of the personal information paper to turn.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Phillipines, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jollibee (The Phillipines, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

well for me in the first place its so easy but in the next page i dont understand because this is my first time but in the end its not so hard anymore then i hope they will hired me because i really need this job

Interview Questions

• the one thing that they ask me is what is the best reason why i choosed jollibee   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jollibee (West Covina, CA).

Interview

The interview was great! They asked me if I have customer service,how patiently I am, how I love the customers. What I love the most is when they asked me "what if there's angry customer in front of you and you take their order?" I answered, well, I will smile at them and take their order and answer their question as nice as I can." The manager still asked me what if that customer is uncontrollable,making an argument,so rude, etc.," "If I can't handle them anymore I'll call my supervisor or manager to take my position to that customer and I'll take another customer in line."

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in customer service   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jollibee (Carson, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

they just asked about when and what time i can work. they require you to work on weekends, if not they will be hesitant to take you. took about a week to get an update.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jollibee.

Interview

It was open interview when i came in, so when i submitted my resume i was interviewed on the spot. Then next morning i was interviewed by the manager. After a week or so, paperworks but i was unable to go so they scheduled me again.

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jollibee (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I applied online by sending them my resume. I got an email asking to come by and talk to the manager. I was scheduled to talk to him at 1:00 PM and when I went in, it was very busy. Even though I went in early, the interview was about ten minutes late, but it was fine, I got to observe the environment. The manager introduced himself and asked me how I was. He then started the interview, everything was from the book. The questions were about my personality and what I would do in certain situations. Kinda hard, some were easy. I was hired on the spot, and did paperwork and he left to tend to the busy restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Are you an introvert or extrovert?   3 Answers

Negotiation

None. Everyone starting starts at $8.00 an hour.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gapan (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jollibee (Gapan (Philippines)) in October 2019.

Interview

actually i have no idea but iam. always ready for the interview. not so hard. but this is the way how to hired you or. what is the nxt step.

Interview Questions

• if what i. choos this company   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jollibee (Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied via Jobstreet.
    The hiring process took 3 days. On the first day I had to take pre-assessment exam, second day is initial interview and they texted me the schedule of final interview.

Buyer Interview

Interview

Purchasing exam
    Self assessment exam
    Powerpoint and excel exam
    Exams will take for about 5-6 hours
    Exams are by group
    You have to bring calculator, a pencil or ballpen, also bring an updated resume with you, you will have to wait before you take the exam