Jollibee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jollibee Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jollibee (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very brief interview, nothing too intensive and my interviewer was welcoming and straight forward. Filled out an application the day of the interview and was told of the personal information paper to turn.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Phillipines, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jollibee (The Phillipines, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

well for me in the first place its so easy but in the next page i dont understand because this is my first time but in the end its not so hard anymore then i hope they will hired me because i really need this job

Interview Questions

• the one thing that they ask me is what is the best reason why i choosed jollibee   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jollibee (West Covina, CA).

Interview

The interview was great! They asked me if I have customer service,how patiently I am, how I love the customers. What I love the most is when they asked me "what if there's angry customer in front of you and you take their order?" I answered, well, I will smile at them and take their order and answer their question as nice as I can." The manager still asked me what if that customer is uncontrollable,making an argument,so rude, etc.," "If I can't handle them anymore I'll call my supervisor or manager to take my position to that customer and I'll take another customer in line."

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in customer service   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jollibee.

Interview

It was open interview when i came in, so when i submitted my resume i was interviewed on the spot. Then next morning i was interviewed by the manager. After a week or so, paperworks but i was unable to go so they scheduled me again.

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jollibee (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I applied online by sending them my resume. I got an email asking to come by and talk to the manager. I was scheduled to talk to him at 1:00 PM and when I went in, it was very busy. Even though I went in early, the interview was about ten minutes late, but it was fine, I got to observe the environment. The manager introduced himself and asked me how I was. He then started the interview, everything was from the book. The questions were about my personality and what I would do in certain situations. Kinda hard, some were easy. I was hired on the spot, and did paperwork and he left to tend to the busy restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Are you an introvert or extrovert?   3 Answers

Negotiation

None. Everyone starting starts at $8.00 an hour.

Customer Service and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I interviewed at Jollibee (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted resume from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes to more chance to accept base on experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your reason why are you interested to apply?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jollibee.

Interview

They asked mostly basic and some personal questions about school and yourself. They asked about your achievements in life, your work goals, your interests, your strengths and your weaknesses and of course how you think you will affect the company

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jollibee (Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)).

Interview

Typical first interview where HR would be asking questions about you, your resume, knowledge of the company, and reasons for applying. The HR briefly discussed about the nature of the program. Interview lasted from 20 to 30 minutes

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jollibee (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. They called for an examination. A week after, they called for a panel interview with the Purchasing Manager. I was also instructed to answer a timed online test.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philippine (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jollibee (Philippine (Philippines)).

Interview

There are several stages that you have to go through. This includes a Written Test, an Online Test, an Interview, a Panel Interview, a Presentation Test, and finally, another Panel Interview.