Jupiter Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jupiter Medical Center

Scheduling Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jupiter Medical Center (Palm Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

sat down with the manager and supervisor in testing center and was briefed on the basics, talked about the multiple computer programs, if i was able to type quickly, being comfortable with coming up to the supervisors and managers with any questions, etc.

Interview Questions

• are you able to type using more than one hand   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jupiter Medical Center.

Interview

Interviewed with a number of people, including CIO, CNO, director, the experience was positive overall. It was pleasant, and long. It was very inclusive, I interviewed with the whole team. they want to make sure everyone has an opinion.

RT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jupiter Medical Center (Jupiter, FL).

Interview

I applied online and someone reached out to be fairly quickly, I was called in for an in person interview with Managemnt and it was one on one. It was a little intimidating but it was fine. They ask qualification questions and situation or behavioral questions. I was hired on the spot.

RN ICU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jupiter Medical Center (Jupiter, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with HR and the Director of ICU; had to do a drug screen which I do not approve of but it is part of the hiring process for the job; also had to submit to a background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since this was a contract position it was flat rate without benefits. In the future benefits should be negotiated

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jupiter Medical Center (Jupiter, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Online application got a call met with their contracted hiring people, who were alittle weird and no longer work there. Later met with the director of the unit that I would eventually work on.