K-Swiss Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K-Swiss Interview Questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at K-Swiss (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Behavioral interview with HR on campus; given an assignment on segmentation, targeting, and positioning; final one-on-one interviews on site with Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Corporate Strategy

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K-Swiss (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I was a temp to hire position and came in the wrong time with the company. The company went down hill from publicly held to private company and had a job freeze and major layoffs. The interview process was quick because they needed help with cleanups. I immediately met with Account Temps recruiter and placed me in a in person interview with the Direct Controller and AP Manager the next day.

Digital Marketing & ECommerce Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haarlem (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K-Swiss (Haarlem (Netherlands)) in January 2016.

Interview

In the beginning, I was very happy about the procedure. I was contacted quite quickly via email and a short telephone interview was scheduled with me and a person who would become my manager. The questions which she asked me were pretty standard, e.g. tell me something about yourself and about your working experience, what is your current function. Besides that, I was asked a few questions about my personality. The phone interview took approximately 30 minutes and it felt that there was a good fit between me and the company. Consequently, I was invited for face to face interview one day later in the company's European HQ in Haarlem.
    The face to face interview went pretty flawless and I left the building with a very positive feeling.
    Two days later I was called my future manager who told me that I was selected for the role and that I would start in one week time since a person who would train me was leaving soon.
    As you can imagine I was over the moon. The job I wanted in the field I wanted and a positive feeling about the person who would be my direct manager.
    A few days before receiving the offer from K-swiss I got a job at Starbucks, but I decided to go with K-swiss since the position their offered matched better my background and future ambitions.

Three days later, on Tuesday a contact person from K-swiss sent me a weird email in which she wrote that needs to contact me with some news and that this news is not the nicest. She called me a few minutes after I received the email. During the call she told me that "they changed their mind over the weekend" and "they thought that I would prefer to work for a bigger company (they did know that I resigned from the offer from Starbucks). A company is so much concerned about their nearly-to-be-employees. It does not happen often. Fortunately, it does not.

I don't wish anyone to find himself/herself in a situation in which they were offered a job and only a few days later the offer was withdrawn. That is not the way people should be treated and company should handle if it wants to have a good image.

Personally, I would never want to work for a company which is not trustworthy so if you consider applying at k-swiss think twice before doing it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your career? What are you strengths? What type of personality are you?   Answer Question