K-V Pharmaceutical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at K-V Pharmaceutical

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K-V Pharmaceutical (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

a lot of turnover due to poor corporate culture, lack of resources and leadership, ask very specific questions about sales quotas and insurance coverage of products.

Interview Questions

• star format regular questions, nothing that difficult.   1 Answer

very large driving territory for less money

Director of Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at K-V Pharmaceutical (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

First I met with the existing Controller, we reviewed the current status of the internal and external reporting. On my second interview, I then met with the CFO who explained he was not satisfied at all with the current status of reporting and believed significant change was needed. The third interview was with a member of the outside auditing firm and the CFO again.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to prepare a written plan of action, how you would go about improving the accounting operation and the closing process and present this plan at the next interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate since I was told the initial compensation package was fixed. Any changes in the compensation would only occur after a six month and annual performance review.