KBR Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KBR in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career services. I received an invite to interview on campus about a week before the interview. A short interview with an HR representative about the company and a quick overview of my resume to make sure everything was correct. Immediately following, it was an interview with the manager who went through my resume with me and asked me to describe certain things on it. This interview was a little more technical. The manager asked me some questions and went over the job requirements, company culture, projects they had finished, etc. Overall it was a very smooth process and got back to me in a week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you remember from you fluid dynamics class?   Answer Question
  • What qualities/managing style does your ideal boss/supervisor have?   Answer Question
  • Can you tell me about experiences you have had that involved a team/team based approach to a problem?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KBR

Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

SIMPLE very straight forward asks on what is on resume HR came and greeted and then a general round on what are the projects and my role in it

asked questions about my background and experience and my future prospects

Interview Questions

• technical meetings and group discussion   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

Got hired at Open house. Very well organized. Interviewed with a couple of folks from peers to senior management

Interview Questions

• None. They asked questions about my experience and background   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview- Behavorial questions and mostly interviewer wanted to know if the candidate is knowledgeble

After phone interview, on-site...

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Delightful to say the least. Process department does one of the best combination of interviews. First interview was on campus conducted by two young process engineers. Second interview was conducted on site at the KBR Tower in Houston. The introduction and benefits were presented in a group setting and then 3 individual interviews were conducted, last one being with the department manager who was looking for a candidate that would be willing to grow within the organization and not just someone who does the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience dealing with client directly?   Answer Question

Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview

Interview

two part interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not negotiate

Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview

Interview

The recruitment process was done on the college campus.
    First round was a test comprising of 30 technical questions and 15 aptitute+general awareness questions.The time allotted was 45 minutes.The technical as well as aptitude questions were simple.
    Second round was a GD round.The GD was OK .
    Third round was an interview.Mostly technical questions were asked.A good grasp on basics will get you through.

Associate Technical Professional - Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy, 15min on campus interview. some technical some HR related. Had rounds on resume screening, written technical and aptitude test. Group discussion and personal interview. Inteview started with walking through your resume, basic technical questions, more details about tings on resume. I had a relevant internship working in the oil and gas industry so that was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed salary