KBR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.5

Pipe Fitter Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KBR (Longview, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online then went and applied in person, while at the office an individual lightly interviewed me. 2 days later i got a call to come up there and interview again. I was then offered the job, drug tested and did paperwork all the same day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Went in and had a small 6 question interview, then came back in that following Monday and had orientation to start work and be getting paid 31.50 for medium EQUIPMENT operator

Interview Questions

• How long I've operated the equipment   1 Answer

Associate Technical Piping Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about three to four weeks and a phone interview was followed by an in-person interview. The interview was very simple, and a lot of personality questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose mechanical engineering as your major?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KBR in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career services. I received an invite to interview on campus about a week before the interview. A short interview with an HR representative about the company and a quick overview of my resume to make sure everything was correct. Immediately following, it was an interview with the manager who went through my resume with me and asked me to describe certain things on it. This interview was a little more technical. The manager asked me some questions and went over the job requirements, company culture, projects they had finished, etc. Overall it was a very smooth process and got back to me in a week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you remember from you fluid dynamics class?   Answer Question
    • What qualities/managing style does your ideal boss/supervisor have?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about experiences you have had that involved a team/team based approach to a problem?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at KBR (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring and interview procedures were very smoothly, interview with department manager and other staff took one and half hour. They were very respectful during interview process. At the end of interview, they gave an overview of company and also department policy for growing each employee.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KBR (New York, NY).

Interview

One first one with HR the other one with director and team. In depth screening by Arlington VA and Houston Texas staff by phone. Well thought out questions. Was notified by HR with one week of start date and compensation.

Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Longview, TX).

Interview

Interviewed by a genuine good man. Very smart and knew his business. He was fair and honest. Like I said some really good men there. Sat down after I took a drug test and talked about what I knew about the industry. Told me to bring a tape measure and a pair of channel locks the following Monday. It was there that I learned just about everything I know about pipefitting.

Interview Questions

• Experience, which I had none when I started there.   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was very professional. First, I had a phone interview with the HR and the hiring manager. The next step was the office interview. They covered my traveling expenses.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Met with 4 different people over the course of an afternoon. No need to come back for a follow up. Got a call a few days later for the offer and had another few days to discuss.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the projects you worked on?   2 Answers

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Memphis, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Very well organized. First a phone interview with recruiter from Kellogs. Second phone interview with hiring manager. Then brought in for a face to face interview with hiring manager and other managers.