KBR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KBR Interview Questions

Interviews at KBR

2.5

Flight Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Had a online interview with the technical area lead (TAL), and a current flight controller. They were both very nice and helpful in explaining the position details more. They mentioned that they usually have like a two stage interview process, but because of quarantine it was being done all in one interview. Took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Overall the questions were pretty standard. But there were a few I hadn't heard of at the moment. Some were:
      1. Describe a project that you worked on that had multiple groups of people working on the same objective.
      2. What experiences have you had working with people of different nationalities and races? Specifically international students or coworkers.
      Besides that, the questions were pretty standard behavioral questions.   2 Answers

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KBR (Orange Park, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

The program manager contacted me almost immediately for an interview. I appreciated that the people actually doing the work interviewed me, instead of recruiters or HR personnel. They were very professional and personable. They were very clear about what the job entailed and what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience did I have with markup language.   Answer Question

Production Planning Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

1 hour Question and Answer with a 2 member panel. Easy interview consisting of situational questions. No response back from recruiter on status of the interview. Overall very nice panel members.

Interview Questions

• What does critical path mean?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience level with Microsoft Project?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBR in November 2019.

Interview

over the phone the interview is pretty simple but there are a lot of requirements such as passport having at least a year before expiration, a medical form, dental form and several sheets of information to fill out as well as finger prints and online questions since the job requires secret clearance

Interview Questions

• experience relating to Ammunition logistics   1 Answer

Cost Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

The interview process was not that difficult in comparison to some of the other companies I interviewed with. The interviewers were amicable and fairly easy to talk to. After a small amount of preparation, I trust the vast majority of candidates would feel confident.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied online and I received a call from HR I believe. The interview process was fairly easy thanks to the person I was talking to. The questions he asked were pretty straight forward and at the end I asked as many questions that I can.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, and then applied online. After several months, I was selected for a phone interview. Several months after that, I was selected for a phone interview with the hiring manager. He indicated that they would be filling the position in several days, and I was a strong candidate. He said he would have HR get back to me. He and HR then ghosted me, not returning any phone calls or emails. The position is still open, over a year after it was initially posted.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how much you made at your last job. If you don't tell us this, then we will not allow you to go forward with the hiring process.   1 Answer

Plumber Interview

Anonymous Employee in Do Stop, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Do Stop, KY) in May 2019.

Interview

good personality honest, tell me about my self? how many years experience and last you remaining company.. how much you get monthly salary? i need 8 hours work inside land base my work area.. free food ang anything else.. thank you for inviting me here you good compny to process my apply

Interview Questions

• tell me about my self good personality honest, tell me about my self? how many years experience and last you remaining company.. how much you get monthly salary?   3 Answers

Entry-Level Flight Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Surprisingly simple and straightforward. Applied online, then was contacted to schedule a phone interview about 3 months later. Following the phone interview, went to an on-site interview, then received an offer within 1 week.

Real Estate Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

The KBR's HR team was proactive in communicating and handled the process very professionally. I had a phone interview and an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Compared to other firm's, KBR did a great job managing the interview process.