KBR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.5

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at KBR (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring and interview procedures were very smoothly, interview with department manager and other staff took one and half hour. They were very respectful during interview process. At the end of interview, they gave an overview of company and also department policy for growing each employee.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KBR (New York, NY).

Interview

One first one with HR the other one with director and team. In depth screening by Arlington VA and Houston Texas staff by phone. Well thought out questions. Was notified by HR with one week of start date and compensation.

Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Longview, TX).

Interview

Interviewed by a genuine good man. Very smart and knew his business. He was fair and honest. Like I said some really good men there. Sat down after I took a drug test and talked about what I knew about the industry. Told me to bring a tape measure and a pair of channel locks the following Monday. It was there that I learned just about everything I know about pipefitting.

Interview Questions

• Experience, which I had none when I started there.   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was very professional. First, I had a phone interview with the HR and the hiring manager. The next step was the office interview. They covered my traveling expenses.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Met with 4 different people over the course of an afternoon. No need to come back for a follow up. Got a call a few days later for the offer and had another few days to discuss.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the projects you worked on?   2 Answers

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Memphis, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Very well organized. First a phone interview with recruiter from Kellogs. Second phone interview with hiring manager. Then brought in for a face to face interview with hiring manager and other managers.

Principal Technical Professional-mechanical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

En general the questions were about my previous experiences and the type of duties developed in the different previous positions. At the time of interview my experience was 30 years experience in the engineering field.
    Four engineers participated in the interview. It was in Houston Office and I passed in the different offices and each one made questions at the end I passed to the manager's office and he asked me if I had some doubts and the interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• The interview was friendly in Spanish and English. Questions about technical duties and common complications founded to reach a goal in the different projects were I participated.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was sent by e-mail, so I received a proposal, they sent me some documents about benefices, insurance and they offered clarify any doubt by phone before final agreement.

Senior Technical Professional - Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Very open. Four Managers. very focus. Three of Managers knew some others managers that I had worked with in the past. Very interested in field work experience, Interview went very well.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was quite long as expect to be. It was mostly on technical background and past experiences. It was not an easy process but I went through the first round and do better on the 2nd interview.

Safety Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

It wasn't done by the Manager who was hiring for the position. It was the Procurement Assistant who interviewed me. She wanted pretty much if I would be able to handle the Safety Manager.