KBR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KBR Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2018

2.5

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Really enjoyed talking to all employees. They all were very nice and seemed eager to conduct the interview. Their question were very detailed.. Over all, it ended up being a good experience.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions asked where i would be willing to work.   3 Answers

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Called with tentative job offer. They want me to work 12 hour days six day a week for barely 50K. It's a joke. With overtime factored in it's under $12/hr. THEY SAID BASE WAGE WAS $2000 A MONTH! Last resort job.

Interview Questions

• 8 week processing time for work visa.   3 Answers

Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

straight forward.asked you who do you know?
    Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Pipe Fitter Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KBR (Longview, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online then went and applied in person, while at the office an individual lightly interviewed me. 2 days later i got a call to come up there and interview again. I was then offered the job, drug tested and did paperwork all the same day.

Welder/Fabricator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Richmond, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was over the phone. I spoke with the Quality Assurance Manager about my background and welding qualifications. Within a couple hours later, I received a call to schedule a date to take my weld test.

Interview Questions

• What welding qualifications do you have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Went in and had a small 6 question interview, then came back in that following Monday and had orientation to start work and be getting paid 31.50 for medium EQUIPMENT operator

Interview Questions

• How long I've operated the equipment   2 Answers

Associate Technical Piping Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about three to four weeks and a phone interview was followed by an in-person interview. The interview was very simple, and a lot of personality questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose mechanical engineering as your major?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

applied through my university's career services. I was notified I was selected for an on-campus interview approximately a week before the interview. The total interview lasted ~30 minutes. The interview is set up in 2 parts. The first part is with someone working in HR for KBR. This person will make sure you have all the required forms (background check acknowledgement, etc) and goes through your resume and asks you random questions such as what did you do at this job or something of that nature. They were very broad questions. The 2nd interview was with the manager you would be working under. The interview was extremely straight forward. In my interview, the manager went through what the company does and i was shown the work KBR has done on recently completed projects and other projects that were half way through completion to show what the process looks like. The manager then went through the technical skills I listed on my resume and had me explain them and how i used them in previous jobs, projects, and classes. Just make sure you don't list anything on your resume you're not fully competent in because you will be "quizzed" on it. It's better to list skills you're actually good at than a bunch of skills you can't explain.

Interview Questions

• Went through my resume and asked questions about technical skills and previous experiences listed.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at KBR (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring and interview procedures were very smoothly, interview with department manager and other staff took one and half hour. They were very respectful during interview process. At the end of interview, they gave an overview of company and also department policy for growing each employee.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KBR (New York, NY).

Interview

One first one with HR the other one with director and team. In depth screening by Arlington VA and Houston Texas staff by phone. Well thought out questions. Was notified by HR with one week of start date and compensation.