KBR Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 255 of over 255 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Kathmandu

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KBR (Kathmandu)

Interview

I have started my job at 1st January 1994 as a head cook at hotel maharaja palace at Kathmandu. I have a lot of experience at cooking because I have worked as cook in several countries like Japan ,Nepal ,Iraq. I also have experience at KBR at Iraq.I have many skills and ideas in cooking and I am sure I can give my best.I really need job at KBR . Also I want satisfying salary for me because I have responsibilities to help my children for study.

Interview Questions
  • They'd asked about my experiences and qualifications . They ‘d also ask about my interest on job.
    1 Answer

KBR

Application

I interviewed at KBR

Interview

I was asked to do a presentation 3 - 5 minutes max (of my choice). I chose my senior project presentation. Then I did a technical Interview afterwards, all in the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Intermediate questions about circuits - Draw a resistor, capacitor .. etc - Ohms Law - Power related questions ( Depends on what you tell them in the interview)
1 person found this interview helpful

KBR

Application

I interviewed at KBR

Interview

On site interview with multiple disciplines. Performed in person at Johnson Space Center. Consisted of a 1 self-selected presentation, 4 discipline-specific meetings, informal lunch, communication/teamwork exercise, and a guided tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you prefer an Operations role to an Engineering role?
1 person found this interview helpful

KBR

Application

I interviewed at KBR

Interview

Good process. Can be lengthy, so you must have patience. Make sure to get checklist done in a timely manner. Security clearances can take a while. So make sure that you fully complete the equip

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KBR

Application

I interviewed at KBR

Interview

Assessment day, had to present. Not too difficult. Treated as a group then individual interviews and tests. Showed around the campus which was nice. It is a full working day, they pay compensation if you have to stay overnight

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KBR

Application

I interviewed at KBR

Interview

Simple #covidtime - virtual interview. The interview process was quiet easy as it was a virtual one they asked me about the previous project designation and salary expectation. The salary offeres was also good at this pandemic time

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

KBR

Application

I interviewed at KBR

Interview

I have attended interview with KBR last month. It was good experience to attuned interview with KBR. fi got proper feedback. looking forward to work with organization. thanks for the opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KBR (Austin, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was super casual and was just me rambling about my experiences. He didn't ask any technical questions from what I remember and the questions were more gauging my interest and passions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KBR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KBR

Interview

My interview was on MS Teams with a member of the recruitment team and the Head Of Risk. Both of the interviewers were very supportive and overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about competency and experience in past projects.

Anonymous Employee in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KBR (Centreville, VA) in Oct 2020

Interview

only 1 phone interview. no further interview process. they asked about the core concept of React such as props, state, component, stateless component, stateful component as well as TFS experience. This job was mainly a frontend and react-focused position, so they only asked about the React itself.

Interview Questions
  • describe the React framework's core concept and functionalities.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 255 Interviews