KCAL Insurance Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KCAL Insurance Agency Interview Questions

1.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency (Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was mainly conducted in Chinese. I was applying for a marketing position, but they are actually looking for representatives/sales. I was sent to talk to different department managers, but they seemingly didn't plan to see me.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very short and easy interview. They need more people. As long as you are girl, not ugly, you would be hired. International student welcome. I submitted the resume via email in the morning, then got the phone call in the afternoon. The interviewer is VP, she overviewed my resume, then said the position is full, would you like to do CSR? If you say yes, you would be hired.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It sucks...horrible office to work in. I even want to walk out before the interview...
    They tricked me into this job by bugging me on phone.
    They desperately need people, so they don't select at all !!!!!!!
    What can I say??????If you get something too easy, it's not good for sure because no one wants it.

Interview Questions

• It's basically the CEO keeps bragging about how great he is and how great this company is.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency (Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Simple interview with vp. Asked general hiring questions such a why do you want this job? What are your goals? Etc. Also interviewed HR and a manager. Overall it was a very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency in August 2014.

Interview

It was an easy interview process. They ask typical interview questions. First, HR Manager asked for the first interview. When I passed the first interview, I was interviewed by VP with second interview. Basically they are friendly. As long as you are prepared, you will be fine.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency (Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, and they responded me quickly. During the interview, a lady called Ana asked me some general questions, such like, introduce yourself, your experiences, and so forth. They also asked me my goals in 3-5 years. Pretty normal questions. However, I was shocked when I looked at their office at Hacienda Heights, CA, because there are all female workers. No men at all.

Interview Questions

• Will you accept other positions, for example, customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency (Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Got a call the next day after applying to schedule for an interview. When I got to the interview, they required me to fill out a form, asked me if I'm a citizen and if I speak chinese. Then they started interviewing me in Chinese, gave me a paragraph to read outloud in English and then told me to translate it in Chinese. They also took a picture of me for records and after that, another person interviewed me.

Seems really shady / like a pyramid scheme
    Requires you to get an insurance license but will reimburse you 1 year later.
    If you refer your friends to work here, you get $500 per person you refer.

Anonymous Employee in Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency (Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy process, even don`t need you show your paperwork and then hired.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency in February 2013.

Interview

asked a few behavior questions, really easy. can pass without serious preparing. asked questions like: "what would you do if costumer is not happy about your....." process was quick and the person interviewed me is friendly

Interview Questions

• what would you do if costumer is not happy about your.....   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hacienda Heights, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KCAL Insurance Agency (Hacienda Heights, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. I interviewed at Kcal Insurance Hacienda Heights Branch. The interview is pretty easy and fast.The HR manager was super nice and friendly. You are required to read a paragraph in English and then translated to Chinese. She also took a picture of me. I was hired on the spot.