KLLM Transport Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at KLLM Transport Services

FFE Company Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KLLM Transport Services (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

They asked the basic questions but I really liked the way she was concerned about my family. She wanted to ensure my children would be okay before I left for orientation.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KLLM Transport Services (Richland, MS).

Interview

The woman in HR is very friendly, she will walk through your resume and ask the basics. Then you get to meet the director of line haul. I applied for a management trainee position and was offered night/weekend dispatcher instead. It was sold as a "you'll have opportunities to move around" kind of deal so be aware of what you're getting into and ask lots of questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KLLM Transport Services in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through a Temp agency. There was a Phone interview, then an in person interview, and then a decision is made. The HR manager did not seem interested in the interview process and nothing that I said seemed to satisfy her. She seemed to be a very disrespectful person. Had i received an offer, I would not have accepted because of the way she treated me.

Owner Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KLLM Transport Services.

Interview

Have a clean driving record and apply. It's a trucking job. They hire students. There is no interview process.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Driver Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at KLLM Transport Services (Jackson, MS) in August 2009.

Interview

It was a relatively easy and painless process. I applied and my application was faxed to KLLM, by Student services. A few days later I was called by the recruiter from KLLM and answered some questions on the phone. A few weeks after that I was called by the recruiter and offered a Driver Trainee position.

Interview Questions

After completing the OTR training I knew that the job was not the one for me

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KLLM Transport Services (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)).

Interview

Recruitment department will contact you via phone call to confirm work history and process paper work. Very straightforward and easy process, but did take almost 3 weeks to confirm information.

Negotiation

No negotiations made with recruitment, started out at 0.34 cents/ mile.