KORE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KORE

2.1

Sort:

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KORE.

Interview

After initial recruiter contact, I spoke with hiring manager on phone for phone screen. Was invited to face-to-face interview with same hiring manger days later. Attended face-to-face interview. Follow-up emails from recruiter extremely positive. after several requests for status update weeks later, not reply from recruiter. Ultimately, very, very poor communication post interview. Removed and reposted job multiple times.

Interview Questions

• Standard situational questions   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KORE (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Meet with Recruiter and Direct Hiring Manager. If they like you had you meet with all managers that same day-2nd line and the VP of Sales who runs the Alpharetta Office. All very cordial and easy conversation discussions.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Interview

Responded to ad place by a local recruiter. I then submitted resume through the recruiter/placement agency. I was called in and Interviewed with internal accounting management and HR. Needed to complete paperwork for both employer and placement agency. Was hired within 2 weeks.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KORE (Blue Ash, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

First was a phone screening with the director of system engineering. Second was the face to face interview or in may case done over skype video conference due to me being located in the Cincinnati, OH area and my future boss/director being located in Naples, FL.

Interview Questions

• When it seems like i have many opportunities available to me due to my skill sets.. Why do I want to work from them?   1 Answer

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KORE (New York, NY).

Interview

Their Recruiter in Ohio was excellent! She always updated me, and she was kind and very informative. She gave me a great 1st impression of the company. She was really quick when it was time to move onto the next step too. I was impressed!

Interview Questions

• She was very conversational and easy to talk with. It was comfortable.   Answer Question

Connectivity Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KORE.

Interview

Quick, fun and personable. Management spent a great deal of time expressing why they were such a great company to work for, explaining why they left their completely unrelatable fields to transition to KORE

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you stay at previous positions?   1 Answer

T1 CTS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KORE (Naples, FL).

Interview

Very pleasant and informative . I was excited to explore a new adventure of a opportunity to strengthen my over all knowledge of IoT and everyone was focus on work. I really the feeling that the work environment was great.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about kore?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KORE (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied on-line. Within 1 week received an enthusiastic email from Recruiter asking to meet. Meeting lasted 20 minutes. Was advised that I was overqualified but impressed by profile so had already sent to hiring manager. Meeting ended that I would hear soon from her.

No response after 10 days, sent emails; no response/reaction, telephoned directly at various times of the day; never answered and no possibility for voicemail.

Interview Questions

• The Director position would only be responsible for 3 Direct reports. Your last position was an organization of 110 employees with 6 Managers. How do you feel about taking a step back?   1 Answer
    • Salary expectations? What was your last salary?   Answer Question