KUKA Robotics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KUKA Robotics Interview Questions

Interviews at KUKA Robotics

2.5

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics.

Interview

Applied online and worked with a recruiter to set up an initial phone interview. Scheduled interview did not happen and I did not receive a notification of cancellation, rescheduling, or an explanation regarding the matter.

Interview Questions

• None given due to phone interview not taking place.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics (Sterling Heights, MI) in August 2019.

Interview

HR screen, conversation, resume review. The company obviously has an overabundance, according to them, of candidates to fill their Sales Manager role, because they want the moon, kitchen sink, and your first born to qualify to talk to the hiring manager. I think they have had massive turnover in sales with poor selections prior by the head of sales or the CEO and have gone extreme in being cautious now with their hiring and wanting to make sure anyone they take through their training in Michigan will turn out a superstar and stick around awhile. It comes across as a real arrogant company and I would avoid talking with them with this kind of German and Chinese culture. There are much better companies to hang your skilled hat on, and to avoid not being trusted coming into the company on day one.

Interview Questions

• Review how your background helps us better sell robot automation products?   1 Answer

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

HR and hiring manager in the room, after phone screening. HR was unusually direct. Hiring manager was not responsive, like bored. Situational play was wierd, non-cooperative. Position was not clear, looking for agile manager but expecting rather classic project manager with waterfall practice.
    Similar story told by a coworker for different position.

Interview Questions

• Convince team member he should do his job.   1 Answer

Team Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

I was called at 4 of August for a phone interview, the recruiter was polite and nice. She told me they gave a feedback until next week. They didn't. Then at the end of August she called me again to invite for the face-to-face interview in the start of September. The personal interview took 60 minutes, I thought they enjoyed my story and had simpathy. Then the recruiter promised me they gave a feedback until the end of that week, even if they hadn't decide it yet. Next week I got a formal e-mail rejection from a third recruiter, who didn't attend to the interview, that they didn't choose me. Then I asked for any feedback or advice from the first recruiter but still no answer....

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics.

Interview

Interview was good, but dnt knw wht dey want from d candidates. Expected to knw each n every thng from text book including definitions... Tht means you shd be able to memories everything in text book..... All this for a job of service and maintenance..... As if d company is doing R&D in service and installations of their robot....

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2018.

Interview

The process started with HR contacting me after applying to the position. The purpose of the phone call was to introduce the project coming to the Budapest site. At the end of the phone call the recruiter asked "shall we set up a personal interview?".

Agreeing on the proper time frame of the interview was kind of a joke. I was proposed to show up either 11 AM or 2 PM at their office that is kind of strange considering the fact that most job seekers are working a full-time job. The communication was poor and I had to call them if the interview could be moved to a more feasible time.

The personal interview was my worst interview experience ever. A total number of interviewers attended: R&D leader, an HR representative, and a technical leader of the area.

The tech lead colleague and the HR representative were kind and helpful throughout the interview; however this was not true to the R&D head. Making faces while the possible future colleague replying to a question and turning his eyes are not so professional. I wonder if they treat all applicants in such unprofessional manner - how is it even possible that they did not went bankrupt yet…

Considering the fact that they treat candidates like they were retards, I am glad that I got rejected. I would not even accept any sort of offer after such treatment.

Interview Questions

• As a manager how would you tell one of your team member that their are not as productive as other team members?   Answer Question

Junior Enng Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics (Pune (India)).

Interview

THey wantedto hire for there kuka college in pune. travelling job 2 years bond ..inteview was simpple stuck to basics and easy flowing

Interview Questions

• asking score for euro cup..
      and deep analysis of quality control   Answer Question

CEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2015.

Interview

There were Several steps of individule interview through the search firm company.
    I got Interview with Headhunter first.
    Firstly Interview with HR manager and till CSO as well as CEO.

Softwareentwickler Applikationsingenieur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augsburg, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics (Augsburg, Bayern (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

sehr gut organisiert, freundliche Atmosphäre. Aber Bewerbungsprozess dauert zu lange, Ich habe im Februar 2017 meine Bewerbung geschickt und bekommen ich meine Vorstellungsgespräch im Mittel April. Standard Bewerbungsgespräch. Nach der Firmenvorstellung ging es an die persönlichen Fragen. Anschließend wurde der Lebenslauf vorgestellt. Nach versprochen sollte ich innerhalb 10 Tage eine Rückmeldung bekommen. Aber zwei Woche später habe ich noch keine Nachrichten bekommen. und dann habe ich per Email meinen Bewertungsstatus gefragt und dann habe ich leider eine Absage bekommen.

Interview Questions

• 1. Welche Anlass haben Sie, um diese Position zu bewerben, Wissen über KUKA, Wie ist man auf KUKA gekommen und persönliche Ziele für die Zukunft.
      2. Warum studieren Sie in Deutschland?
      3. Was hast bei ihre Praktikum/Bachelorarbeit/Masterarbeit gemacht.
      4. Welche Vertiefungsrichtungen haben Sie gewählt
      5. Was ist deinen Plan(5 Jahre, in Deutschland oder nach Heimatstadt fahren)
      6. Stärke und Schwäche.
      7. Welche Unternehmen hast du schon beworben?
      8 Hast du noch Fragen an uns?   Answer Question

Auxiliar De Recursos Humanos (RRHH) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toluca, México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KUKA Robotics (Toluca, México (Mexico)).

Interview

Fue un proceso extremadamente rápido y fuera de lo común, solo fue una entrevista y no se me preguntaron cuestiones de conocimientos, se me hicieron preguntas de personalidad