Kairos Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kairos Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kairos Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kairos Technologies.

Interview

Very good. the staff was very friendly and Basic Salesforce Questions were asked during the interview. The hiring and the interview process was very smooth and hassle free. They made me feel welcomed.

Interview Questions

• Basic Salesforce Questions were asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kairos Technologies in March 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interview ,1 round written and technical(don't think too much it's just simple mathematical questions and basics of technical questions),2 face to faceround ,3hr round,.. I was rejected first round because of cutoff score..Total 80 questions and 90min .I think cutoff score 60.

Interview Questions

• simple mathematical questions (don't think regular quant) , verbal ability(fill blanks,correct spelling words,scientifc word) technical(basic qtn like PDF full name,simple programs,SQL simple commands)   Answer Question

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kairos Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds,1st was technical and aptitude,then face to face and at last hr round.it was very useful.1st time interview was a bit nervous.Then it was alright when interview was going on.