Kalido Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kalido

Tiger Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kalido (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

The manager asked for some previous work I have done as a consultant in B-school. Emailed him back and forth for a couple of times,then got a personal interview call.

In the 1-1 interview it was behavioral.

1. The team I planning to have will constitute of people with 10+ experience .How will you contribute to the team.

2. Do you have any questions( in the feedback i found this is where i got rejected - i didnt ask strategic questions about the new product)

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to convince someone higher up of doing other wise   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Kalido (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Telephonic interview. Second round :-1:1 Written test followed by general HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kalido (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

First a telephone call covering basic coding skills with an easy problem and a mildly challenging problem, followed by couple of puzzles. Then a date would be discussed and decided for 1:1 rounds. There would be 3 rounds of 1:1, first focusing on coding and problem solving skills. Second round focusing on design/modelling. Third would be with a UK/US counterpart. All the rounds are elimination rounds and equally important. Questions are moderately challenging.

Interview Questions

• How would you design access card system for a building?   1 Answer

Negotiation

To my knowledge negotiations are generally waste of time. The company follows a standard pay structure for lateral hires in Engineering.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kalido (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

I was asked to
    1. reverse a linked list
    2. reverse a string with words in place ( "I am blue" will become "blue I am")
    3. find out the common parent of two nodes in a BST.
    4. design the billing system in CCD, using class diagrams, I used decorator pattern to solve the problem ( one mug of coffee, and optional add-ons for sugar & milk with individual price tags).

I was able to answer all of them, and the interviewers were really impressed, and I was selected in the first round itself for the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Find the common parent between two nodes in a BST   Answer Question
    • How to model the billing system in CCD using class diagrams ( one cup of coffee, and optional add-ons for sugar & milk having individual price tags)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, I did not negotiate much. Kalido does not negotiate much on the offer, I guess.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kalido (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Quite good and you can not fool the interviewer.Most imp is that they do not ask any knowledge questions but ask only ability questions.

Testing QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kalido (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview was overall easy with few puzzles and basic C programming questions being asked. However there were questions on writing test cases which I could not do very well and gave limited number of test cases.

They were basically looking for junior candidates with good thinking ability and testing skills.

Interview Questions

• There are 3 fruit vending machines one for orange, one for apple, one for either of the fruit out of a mix of apple or orange. All three have wrong labels.

Find out the correct functioning with just one use of one coin.   1 Answer