Kangaroo Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Myrtle Beach, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, during the week. The very next day, I received a call from the General Manager of the location I had applied to. I met her at the location, and she basically handed me the job. The interview was non-existent. Show up and don't be crazy or otherwise terrible, and you get the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express.

Interview

Filled out application online received a call back within a couple of days. Went to interview , interviewer did not ask any question, more so talk about the Job and requirements and ask about availability. Was offered employment as long as background was good which took up to 72 hours, stared working maybe a week later instead of immediately because the manager was out of town on business.

Sales Associate (Cashier) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Sanford, NC).

Interview

Filled application out online, Received a call a few months down the road for a GROUP interview. Went to the group interview, got a call the next day from the hiring manager, went in for face to face interview,got the job, went to a different store location to do online training (took 4 days, 4-5 hours a day), then went back to the store I was going to be working at and started work.

Interview Questions

• First Interview was a group interview ( 5 people ) - Each of us had to act out a situation ( one person be the customer, the other person be the employee) and show how we would handle it.

Second interview was at the store who was going to hire me: I did not get asked any questions. Manager was just talking and going over guidelines, etc.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Charleston, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. She basically asked questions about experience, availability and she gave a quick summary on the job description and details on the store and its employees.

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Oxford, MS) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. The managers are very friendly. I wore business casual and got hired on the spot. I think if you go in there with a positive attitude you will for sure get the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked why do you want to work at Kangaroo? and What you can bring to the table if they hired you .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Columbia, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

Process took about two weeks, the questions were more about my personal life, which was rather odd because I was expecting way different. But I guess they just want to get to know you before they hire you.

Interview Questions

• Do I have problems with anyone in the neighborhood   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chickasaw, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Chickasaw, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy interview process. Met with manager and heard back immediately. Not much more to say that's worth thirty words at all. But since Glassdoor insists thirty words minimum

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Columbia, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Well, the manager came out and we started talking and 5 mins in she said wait I have to have you based on your experience and I love your personality. She said well give me til tomorrow and I will let you know when your training starts.

Interview Questions

• No questions really, just more so this is what I need you to do and are you capable?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a short process. I did 2 interviews with district manager. Typical manager questions.
    They wanted to know about my prior experience . Also wanted to know if I was over the cash office, because you count all the money.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express.

Interview

This was a very easy process as long as you make your self known with them and contentiously being a customer. A lot of the questions and time was very odd like they were trying to get to know my personal life. For me personally work and personal life never correlate.

Interview Questions

• most diffucult question was if i had problems with people in the neighbor hood   Answer Question