Kaushalam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaushalam Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.5

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaushalam (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

After finding the location of the company and also waiting at railway crossing which you must face while going to the company, I was very much exhausted. Interview was scheduled at 10:00 AM, and I reached there at 9:58 AM, I had to wait close to 20 minutes even though it was scheduled interview.

After filling the form, to my surprise, the first round of interview was HR!!

I thought the technical person who is supposed to take interview might not be available so they are planning to have HR round first. But I was wrong.

The conversation started with tell me about yourself as usual. HR asked me if I know about the organization, as I was not having much idea about it I asked HR to share the details.

HR started sharing details of the company as well as the company policies(I was shocked knowing company policies).

Following are some of the policies that I remember:
    1. Working hours: 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM [10 hours minimum] (This is must, and as I was appearing for TL position, that would go beyond that - HR specifically mentioned that)
    2. 2/3 Working Saturdays (Same timings) - You'll not get any time for your family, as company gives you salary, you'll need to be available 24/7 for them.
    3. There were some more but I don't remember

After sharing all these policies, HR asked me if I'm OK with these? I firmly said NO and walked out.

General observation:
    1. Seating arrangement was like training institute - All PC facing same direction
    2. HR was constantly watching over all the developers, and screen of all machines were visible to HR.
    3. Looked like typical BPO company rather than IT organization.

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with the policies mentioned above?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaushalam.

Interview

First Round - HR Round
    Second Round - Practical Round
    Third Round - Technical Roud
    Final - HR Discussion

Rtml Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaushalam (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

HR Round then Practical test then hr round and then final round of joining

Negotiation

About Salary

Yahoo Store Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaushalam (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

First Round :- HR Policy
    Second Round:- Team Leader Technical
    Third Round :- Project Manager (Testing of Knowledge)
    Forth and Final Round :- Director Fixed Salary and else....

Negotiation

I hopes Company has Good Growth but my hope is not enough

DEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaushalam (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Very Friendly atmosphere in the organization,
    senior Hr and TL ask what they want from their employee to fulfill their desire

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Photoshop tool for editing background cleaning?   1 Answer
    • What is the use of Position in html?   1 Answer