Keap Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keap (Chandler, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview conducted by the hiring recruiter. Then, there was another phone interview by the Creative Director before being invited to come in and meet the team. The phone interviews focused a lot on what goals and ambitions I had outside of the professional career. The company is obviously big on culture, and they like to support their employees by helping them achieve goals outside of work. It is good to think of yours if you interview with this company.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Keap (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with interviewer and then code challenge sent in mail. Phone screen included general behavioral questions and assessing cultural fit. They work with small businesses that average about 10 people.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing to keep up with coding? What excites you about this company?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keap (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Contacted by their receuiter via e-mail asking me to take a 1 hour, 2 question coding challenge before talking to me. I agreed and took the challenge. The first question was a straightforward question using core Java and built in data structures. The 2nd one required Spring framework knowledge which I have no experience with and couldn't answer at all. The job description required 0-2 years of experience and a basic knowledge of programming. I do not believe you could've answered the first question with just basic programming kbowledge. The 2nd one required internship or professional experience because most 4 year CS degrees don't expose you to web technologies. I emailed the recruiter telling them I successfully answered the 1st question but the 2nd one required knowledge that would take me longer to pick up than 1 hour allocated for the test due to my limited web experience ( based on my resume). I also thanked them for the opportunity to take the test since I found it useful. Not sure what kind of a response I expected back but I was sure I'd hear something even if it's rejection. I never heard back from them. It seems like Infusionsoft posted a misleading job description, wanting to pay a lower level Junior Developer salary to someone who has enough experience to qualify for a higher job. Shame on them. Also by making me take a coding challenge before spending any time talking about my skill set and transferrable skills, they've treated me like a number. Don't be fooled by their smaller size and fluff-filled job descriptions claiming to want to change the world. They are just another big corporation that treats job applicants as if they are disposable.

Interview Questions

• core java question that requires the use of built in data structures, question that requires Spring knowledge   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keap (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. Talked with a recruiter, followed by a coding challenge, one on one interviews, panel interview, and finally a lunch. I met with some smart nice people, but the interviewers seemed like they had more important things to do than interview. For example they were on their phones or computers during the interview process.

Many of the engineers didn't seem to always agree with the problems they were being asked to solve or didn't necessarily agree with the direction of the company.

Seems like a good place to work, but I didn't feel like there were enough interesting problems to work on to really propel my career forward.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keap (Gilbert, AZ) in September 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, tech interview, 2 weeks of on boarding

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keap.

Interview

Step 1) Phone screen with HR
    Step 2) Hacker Rank coding challenge
    Step 3) Onsite with mentor

Made it to step 3 after getting a perfect score on the hacker rank challenge (mostly fizzbuzz type questions).

The onsite was scheduled for an hour and a half and with a lead software engineer but only lasted about 15 minutes. The lead engineer seemed distracted for the duration of our time together- I could tell they already had someone picked out. Cool company though.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength? Not neccessarily CS based.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keap (Chandler, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

One of their core values is - "We do what we say we’ll do" and this is quite untrue. Have interviewed twice ( phone + onsite) this year for 2 similar positions. 1st time: went for a 4 hour interview in person + 2 - 45 minutes phone interviews and got no feedback for about 7 weeks and finally received " you were great but we have no funding till 2016." Shortly after a similar opportunity opened up and I re applied and went onsite again ( 1 hour onsite+ 30 min phone interview) and still no feedback. It has been over 7 weeks. When a candidate takes half day off to go interview he/ she deserves timely feedback. I feel the recruiters / managers are looking for their clones and not open to hiring for diversity. Also, during my panel interview many interviewers were repeating the same questions and as a candidate you wonder if they really take time to structure their interviews to find the right fit.

Interview Questions

• If you were a cereal what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keap in April 2016.

Interview

I can confidently say that up until this initial telephone screening by HR, I had never had a negative conversation with a prospective employer. The telephone screening with the HR rep from Infusionsoft was the most awkward I have ever participated in. I got the impression that although the hiring rep started the conversation in a pleasant manner, she appeared to simply be going through the motions and did not appear to be much invested in what I had to say. She asked about my knowledge of the organization and what I am looking for in an organization. She followed up by asking me about my previous work experience. I had to politely steer the conversation back to what I was trying to convey since I was not given the opportunity to initially elaborate on all of my previous experience that matched this position's requirements before she cut me off and proceeded in telling me how different Infusionsoft's sales goals were in comparison to my current organization (sales in a different industry). Her intonation also changed after that (and I knew I was doomed). Overall, it was a pretty negative, disappointing experience for a company that I thought more highly of, especially considering the "culture" they love to tout about.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keap.

Interview

Got an email to set up a phone screen/interview. They never called me. Also never followed up to reschedule or apologize for not calling. I found the process a little unprofessional.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keap.

Interview

Phone interview - asked questions that pertains to skills as well as understanding what I did in situations that were unsuccessful and how I was able to influence the team for a better business impact.