Keas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Keas

3.8

Wellness Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keas (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial meeting was a skype getting to know you. Discussion around the position and expectations, as well as culture of Keas and what has contributed to some of the turnaround at the company. Discussion around my background. The interviewer insisted on Skype and unfortunately we had a poor connection. So it made it very difficult to follow the conversation. It has been about 2 weeks, no contact to schedule any formal interview at this time.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keas (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was no official role that I interviewed for. First informal chat went well, then when asked to meet with another head of dept and was surprisingly met with a lot of aggression and anger (plus he was late). I've never felt like I had to walk out of an interview due to how unsafe I felt. Not a good experience. Hope that no one else has to go through this!

Interview Questions

• What is your background and experience.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keas (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Met entire management team. Unusually direct, candid, and focused on outcomes and problem-solving. Team fit is a big focus, and looking for low-drama, high-output folks who are driven, and want to win.

Interview Questions

• What's the worst job you ever had and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. Keas clearly likes to win the people it wants and closes them quickly.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Keas (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Met multiple members from multiple teams, not just sales. The management take very seriously who is hired at Keas and is very involved in hiring decisions.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest learning (failure) of your career and how did it change your career path and effectiveness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. Once I received an offer, they wanted me to start.

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keas (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Met peers, reports and the entire management team. Clearly, Keas hired a lot of people in the last year, and hired some bad apples - they have evolved their process to include multiple data points and multiple perspectives. I heard a lot about "A"s versus "B"s and how the folks at Keas are passionate about hiring a team that "wants to win". Never met a more committed team of diverse people at a company.

Interview Questions

• What are your three skills that you feel you need to develop, train, work on more to become even more effecitve?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. Generous comp for folks that Keas wants to close.

Operations Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Keas.

Interview

The interview process is friendly and supportive. The questions are mainly behavioral and are mainly questions that can be answered via the S.T.A.R. process. Their are no technical questions for this interview. The work can range from very technical to more management. Overall, this interview and hiring process is very friendly and the other employees are happy to provide mentorship.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see healthcare tech proceeding in the near future?   Answer Question