Kelley Kronenberg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kelley Kronenberg

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelley Kronenberg

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kelley Kronenberg.

Interview

I interviewed directly with the Managing Attorney at the office I worked for. He was very straightforward, he described the job in detail, more than what was advertised and was very honest in regards to the longevity of the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your litigation background and how it relates to Workers Compensation   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelley Kronenberg in October 2015.

Interview

interview with two partners at different times. Both interviews were for around an hour each and consisted of different questions. The second interview was with the partner I was actually going to work for and you could tell it definitely was both for her to decide my skill set and also if it was a personality match.

Interview Questions

• what were the most important characteristics of a firm to me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelley Kronenberg (Plantation, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the HR Generalist who was very professional and detailed with position. She not only explained the job but told me about the company benefits and explained to me the culture. Felt very comfortable with her and she was a great interviewer. All my questions were answered and she made me feel at eare.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as your best work qualities how do you apply them to your daily work performance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelley Kronenberg (Hollywood, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

So far I have only had a phone interview but it was very nice and informative. The person conducting the interview sounded friendly and youthful. Everything was very professional, I hope for a chance to formally interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience ?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your education ?   1 Answer
    • Salary requirements ?   1 Answer
    • Can I work 9-5 ?   1 Answer
    • What type of benefits would I need ?   1 Answer
    • How many hours was I looking for ?   1 Answer

Insurance Defense Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelley Kronenberg (Plantation, FL).

Interview

There was an extensive on-line pre-screening questionnaire to complete. I was quickly contacted by HR for an initial phone call, followed by interviews with the two primary partners I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my experience and their need to have someone seamlessly come in to fill the role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelley Kronenberg (Miami, FL).

Interview

I got an interview and I showed up 20 minutes early. Did not see the human resource lady until 2 hours after my interview time. Then she just walked in while i interviewed with the attorney (who stepped up considering she was not going to be the one interviewing me)and was completely dismissive and unprofessional.