Kellwood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kellwood Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.6

Associate Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kellwood.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn job posting and was contacted by recruiter to come in for an interview. Met with Creative Director and Senior Designer and was asked to do a project. Had to bring Project back in two days. Pretty standard interview for this position.

Textile Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellwood (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I met with someone else because the person I met with wasn't even there. The lady I met with really liked my work, gave me her card and assured I would get a card back. I never heard from anyone.

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kellwood (City of Industry, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with the design director and the senior designer I'd be working directly with. Everyone was very prompt. First interview was short -- maybe 20 minutes since a lot of it is showing your portfolio. Showed my portfolio and they asked some questions regarding my experience. You definitely need to know your technical knowledge and be able to think fast. They invited me for a second interview because they wanted me to do a creative project -- had two full days to do it. Still a lot of work, but it got done.

Interview Questions

• Interviewing for a creative role -- they naturally asked about the kind of product I would design for summer for their specific brand.   1 Answer

Technical Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellwood in July 2016.

Interview

Was a bit confusing to main lobby area. Waiting about 10 to 15 minutes for interview to start. Sat with the interviewer for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then was walked out.

Paid Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kellwood in July 2016.

Interview

Process took about 4+ weeks. Went through a couple of rounds, ranging from the HR department to current members of the marketing team. Also, provided more information about the internship and also seemed very interested in learning more about you and what you could offer to the internship and one of their brands.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellwood.

Interview

It was very tedious, I had to meet with three different people three different times, and had to give references. They even scheduled a phone call with em to tell me I didn't get the role

Technical Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellwood.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and the whole time the ladies who interviewed me were on the phone and not really engaged on the interview. I was hard for me to show off my skills when the ladies rather be at home ( one said she couldn't wait for to go home.)

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kellwood (City of Industry, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screen then in person with hiring manager. I didn't get the job but the hr rep was great about keeping me updated throughout the process. Just discussed the position's duties and experience listed on my resume. HR manager also gave me a timeline of the hiring process, very helpful. They were all considerate.

Interview Questions

• No real interview questions, more of a conversation about the job and duties. They'll ask about experience on your resume so just be as prepared as if you went to any other interview.   Answer Question

Sales and Accountant Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kellwood (Hoboken, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Brief with the Manager at the Hoboken Location and conference Skype with France. To me the interview process was okay. However the manager contradicted the french office. I didn't not feel the salary was adequate for the responsibilities and also felt they wanted the person to already know the company.

Interview Questions

• How will respond to customer inquiries?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kellwood.

Interview

I applied via linkedin and was contacted by the corporate recruiter regarding an in-person interview within a few days. I went in and met with the recruiter first then the HR Director. It was a fairly standard process with typical questions, nothing out of the ordinary.