Kempinski Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kempinski Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2017

2.9

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kempinski (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

It was a brief question and answer with the management getting to know more about personal goals and how the company could develop growth both as a business and fr me as the individual. very insightful as the managers also take questions.

Interview Questions

• why would I be a good choice for the position of management trainee.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kempinski in May 2017.

Interview

It was two skype interview process, first with HR manager and then with the Executive housekeeper. IT was too easy from the start, they ask me very basic interview questions and after that, they just started explaining how the life is going to be here. I felt like i got the job and i didn't even try.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bansko (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kempinski (Bansko (Bulgaria)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was good, smart and friendly, young people with a good experience in the hospitality interviewed me, I met the HR, my direct manager and the GM all of which were nice and simple,I thank them for that.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taiyuan, Shanxi (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kempinski (Taiyuan, Shanxi (China)) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with HR manger first, then a supervisor of F&B department, and finally the F&B manager. The conversations were really relaxed, and they both asked fairly straightforward questions. i.e. why F&B department

Rooms Division Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kempinski.

Interview

Process started with a GD
    Personal Interview
    Final Round

Interview Questions

• They Asked Really Broad Technicals   1 Answer

Guest Relations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kempinski (Hamburg (Germany)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do a skype interview. As this interview went well they invited me to meet them in person and go to the hotel. I was invited for a coffee, which was very nice of them and had to talk about my previous experiences. I got an offer for the job that day.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you had a complicated customer   Answer Question

Middle Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kempinski in September 2012.

Interview

Friendly people (at that time. A lot has changed in the past two years)
    Questions about myself and experience.
    Why I want to change jobs
    What salary I was expecting
    Willingness to work odd or long hours, weekends and public holidays
    Skills I would bring to the company
    Leadership experience
    IT skills i.e. Hospitality softwares, microsoft office packages etc

Cook Interview

Interview

i applied through our, hr called after almost 6 months of waiting. after that management called and asked a few questions. they processed the papers needed for me to go there since im from another country. visa took a while. hr and i communicated through email. then they send me online ticket.

Interview Questions

Interview

total two rounds of interview-HR and Executive chef
    Two months time in Visa processing n to Be on Board.

Negotiation

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kempinski (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2012.

Interview

it took 4 months since I applied but the hotel was in a hurry as it was low season and it was ok for me. 1 interview with hr, 2 with line manager, 3 with Gm. The whole process was smooth and pleasant and well organized. HR was helpful at all the time and in the end it was a nice work place and career growth

Interview Questions

• why are u leaving ur current job?   1 Answer