Kempinski Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kempinski Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2016

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bansko (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kempinski (Bansko (Bulgaria)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was good, smart and friendly, young people with a good experience in the hospitality interviewed me, I met the HR, my direct manager and the GM all of which were nice and simple,I thank them for that.

Interview Questions

• What were my expectations.   1 Answer

Rooms Division Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kempinski.

Interview

Process started with a GD
    Personal Interview
    Final Round

Interview Questions

• They Asked Really Broad Technicals   1 Answer

Guest Relations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kempinski (Hamburg (Germany)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do a skype interview. As this interview went well they invited me to meet them in person and go to the hotel. I was invited for a coffee, which was very nice of them and had to talk about my previous experiences. I got an offer for the job that day.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you had a complicated customer   Answer Question

Middle Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kempinski in September 2012.

Interview

Friendly people (at that time. A lot has changed in the past two years)
    Questions about myself and experience.
    Why I want to change jobs
    What salary I was expecting
    Willingness to work odd or long hours, weekends and public holidays
    Skills I would bring to the company
    Leadership experience
    IT skills i.e. Hospitality softwares, microsoft office packages etc

Cook Interview

Interview

i applied through our, hr called after almost 6 months of waiting. after that management called and asked a few questions. they processed the papers needed for me to go there since im from another country. visa took a while. hr and i communicated through email. then they send me online ticket.

Interview Questions

Interview

total two rounds of interview-HR and Executive chef
    Two months time in Visa processing n to Be on Board.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kempinski (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2012.

Interview

it took 4 months since I applied but the hotel was in a hurry as it was low season and it was ok for me. 1 interview with hr, 2 with line manager, 3 with Gm. The whole process was smooth and pleasant and well organized. HR was helpful at all the time and in the end it was a nice work place and career growth

Interview Questions

• why are u leaving ur current job?   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kempinski (New Delhi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Total Five rounds.
    1st, with People Services.
    2nd, with Departmental Senior Management.
    3rd, with People Services Director.
    4th, Hotel Manager.
    5th, General Manager of the Organization.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you entered in a guest room and there is a hot naked drunk lady lying on the floor and she is asking to make a physical relationwith her?   2 Answers

Sales & Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kempinski in October 2011.

Interview

I few days after sending a follow up email to the Kempinksi Hotel I wanted to work for (I sent my resume and cover letter via email, but didn't reply to a job offer), I received an email explaining the next steps.
    I had to follow a link to an online personality test.
    The test consists of two parts: the 1st one you are asked questions about your day to day life at work in general. i.e: If you have a problem you: a) Discuss it with your superior b) ask someone from your team c) try to resolve it yourself. There's no right or wrong but at the end you have to match the profile the company is looking for depending on the job.
    The second part is basically the same, but they give you a statement "Customer satisfaction comes always first" and you have to say if you: totally disagree / disagree / neutral / agree / totally agree

Interview Questions

• A clean room has its own smell?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kempinski in February 2009.

Interview

It was very straight forward a one on one over the phone with the GM and after that with one of his exec. Team. No psychometric testing or similar. Process was completed within 2 weeks after first interview. Underlined the individualism the company puts one as their core competencies as the GM decides if you fit or not and not a overall company profile.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations required, very good offer from their side right away