Kennedy Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kennedy Health

2.4

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kennedy Health (Newark, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Ask several questions regarding case management skills and abilities. After first interview , second interview. Same process with more introduction to program and staff
    And goals and objections

Interview Questions

• How would you handle time managment   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Health (Cherry Hill, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

quick and easy process. Meet with hiring manager then a follow with the nurse recruiter. I received an offer within 5 days. Nursing is pretty demanding. I was a quick and easy hire--it was a no brainer

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Certified Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sewell, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Health (Sewell, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Went through the entire interview process and physical in the span of 3 weeks. Very quick process and dealt with very pleasant staff. Met with staff of the surgical center as well and the he recruiter. Talked with the center manager on the phone several times and she was extremely eager to have me come on board.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to come back to Kennedy?   1 Answer

Med Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kennedy Health (Cherry Hill, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

They were quick to respond to my application. I interviewed three days after my first contact with someone. Friendly process overall. The interview questions were pretty standard. Strengths, weaknesses, how you deal with challenges in the work place, etc. I had to demonstrate skills on the bench as well as the standard interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Health.

Interview

Received a call from the Senior Clinician within 1 week of applying. I interviewed with the Senior Clinician and Program Manager. Typical interview questions about your experience; nothing too difficult. By the end of the interview they told me I would be hired and should expect a call from HR. HR called within a hour to schedule a second interview.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kennedy Health (Cherry Hill, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Average. Basic questions about your role and few behavioral questions. Team player, why did you choose our company? what is your salary range? how do you handle stress? how many call outs in your last job? what you didn't like about the last management? brief explanation about what I did in my last job? Will my last employer will hire me again?

Overall interview experience: process was quick, offered the position right away.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Health.

Interview

applied online, was an internal applicant, went in for interview (waited for an hour for nurse manager to be ready), nurse manager was friendly, explains the process well, nurse manager used standard sheet of interview questions, eventually was beat out by an external candidate who had more experience

Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kennedy Health.

Interview

I am commenting here about the follow up I received from HR after my interview. I sent a brief follow up email reiterating my interest in the position/thanking everyone for their time. I received an immediate, very cordial email back from the hiring manager, stating that the team would be in touch throughout the process. I did not hear back, and 3 weeks later sent a brief email to the HR manager to follow up on my candidacy. Never heard back. Most organizations do acknowledge candidates with some kind of follow up closing the loop. Very antiquated and unprofessional HR department at this organization.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Health in January 2016.

Interview

HR contacts you for a preinterview to go over basic questions about your experience. Then if elected they will call you back to interview with the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager is more specific to the position. They asked questions that were germane to the position such as “ how would you deal with a difficult patient who just had a negative prognosis”.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty basic such as “what is your experience” and “what are your strengths and weaknesses”. The second interview had more difficult questions related to the job itself. Depending on the department they can range from vague to specific.   Answer Question

Nurse Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Health.

Interview

The questions were normal for the role. They just asked if it was in your ability to everything that you were certified to do. They also asked a few behavioral questions such as how you would respond in a certain situation. There were to separate interviews one with the staffing coordinator and nursing supervisor and the other was with hr.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been attacked by a resident and what did you do ?   Answer Question