Kensington Management Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kensington Management Services

Kensington Management Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services in Aug 2017

Interview

I applied online for KMS and got a response a day later. They were quick to set up an interview for me. When I arrived to the interview, they gave me a folder with paperwork & explained the jobs that were available with them. The interview process from start to end didn't take more than an hr.

Interview Questions
  • If a client became aggressive or ran out of the room, what would your next step be?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services (Philadelphia, PA) in Feb 2017

Interview

Each person filled out the required paperwork. Then the job recruiter would briefly interview you. Next would a discussion in regards to accepting or declining the position. The next step would be completing all training and paperwork needed to start a case .

Interview Questions
  • How would you react to a child becoming aggressive physically and verbally?

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services (Philadelphia, PA) in Apr 2016

Interview

I arrived to the interview on time, and I was asked to sit in a conference room with two other people where a folder was waiting for us. One of the employees came into the room and explained the positions they have available and then we each waited to be called to start the interview.

Interview Questions
  • If a client became physical aggressive, what would you do to calm him/her down?

Application

Interview

We had a group interview, where we were asked to fill out paperwork as the interviewer explained what the company was about, what our responsibilities would be for our job and what our benefits/salary would be. Then we had individual interviews, where they asked us questions about our experience etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kensington Management Services

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services

Interview

Easy to apply and get hired. I had an individual and group interview and basically went straight into orientation afterwards. The people are friendly and offer you beverages (coffee and tea).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kensington Management Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services in May 2014

Interview

Friendly process in terms of contacting potential employees. Professional approach to communicating with potential employees, and the presenter of their introductory orientation was excellent. Very precise instructions in terms of what was needed to complete the background investigation.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you leave where you are to come here?
RSS Feed</>Embed