Kensington Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kensington Management Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Kensington Management Services

2.0

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services in May 2014.

Interview

Friendly process in terms of contacting potential employees. Professional approach to communicating with potential employees, and the presenter of their introductory orientation was excellent. Very precise instructions in terms of what was needed to complete the background investigation.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave where you are to come here?   1 Answer

Therapeutic Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I arrived to the interview on time, and I was asked to sit in a conference room with two other people where a folder was waiting for us. One of the employees came into the room and explained the positions they have available and then we each waited to be called to start the interview.

Interview Questions

• If a client became physical aggressive, what would you do to calm him/her down?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Each person filled out the required paperwork. Then the job recruiter would briefly interview you. Next would a discussion in regards to accepting or declining the position. The next step would be completing all training and paperwork needed to start a case .

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a child becoming aggressive physically and verbally?   1 Answer

Therapeutic Staff Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services.

Interview

We had a group interview, where we were asked to fill out paperwork as the interviewer explained what the company was about, what our responsibilities would be for our job and what our benefits/salary would be. Then we had individual interviews, where they asked us questions about our experience etc.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your student ran out of the classroom?   Answer Question

Another job offered more money and better benefits.

Therapeutic Staff Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online for KMS and got a response a day later. They were quick to set up an interview for me.
    When I arrived to the interview, they gave me a folder with paperwork & explained the jobs that were available with them. The interview process from start to end didn't take more than an hr.

Interview Questions

• If a client became aggressive or ran out of the room, what would your next step be?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kensington Management Services.

Interview

Easy to apply and get hired. I had an individual and group interview and basically went straight into orientation afterwards. The people are friendly and offer you beverages (coffee and tea).