Kent Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kent Hospital

Radiographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kent Hospital.

Interview

Two interviewers. Lasted 10 mins. Don’t call for an interview just because of “mixed race” on the application. A waste of time. They weren’t interested .. do me a favor. Next time don’t call!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kent Hospital.

Interview

I had applied for the position before but did not receive it because I did not have a high school diploma (I was 3 months short of graduating and looking for a summer job). When I began college, I received a random email from the department manager. Another position had opened up and she had been so impressed with my resume from the first round that she only contacted me. I scheduled an interview with her for the following week and less than a month later, was training with my coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of "Tell me about your connections to Kent hospital." I had done some previous volunteer work there, but I think she was also looking to see how well I'd mix into the community hospital.   1 Answer