Kerry Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 263 of over 263 interviews

Staffing Agency7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview with a group of other potential hires. Interviews had a mix of personal and situational questions. Process was run well by recruiter team.

Interview Questions
  • Challenge you have faced and how you overcame it
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrigaline

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry (Carrigaline) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interviewers had both same surname and spoke to each other unprofessionally throughout the interview. The plant manager was nicer of the two as the other guy loved the sound of his own voice and loved massaging his own ego throughout the process. He was more interested in catching out a candidate with his assumptions and questions to make himself feel more superior other than wanting to have a nice interview experience. Had 10+ interviews for other organisations and this interview was by far the worst treatment I have witnessed in an interview process. Had no interest in the candidate just looking to make himself feel better it seemed. Very disappointing as I thought Kerry would be an excellent place to work. However as this role required to report to this guy conducting the interview. Common sense was to stay clear of this position as my gut feeling was that these people would make your working life hell. On plus side made me realise how pleasurable other interviewers were after this awful experience and accepted an offer from a competitor . Also they asked lots of questions which were not related to anything outlined on job spec. Kerry Group I would recommend train managers how to be professional and learn simple common courtesy before letting them interview professional candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Originally met during an online career fair. Moved into a single phone interview with typical questions. Followed by a group interview with other candidates to see how each member worked in a small team.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker. How did you handle the situation?

Kerry

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

It was a good experience and hiring manager was friendly and very welcoming. She explained about the role and company background and her expectations etc. It was good conversation with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kerry (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2021

Interview

45minutes. Some complex questions followed by housekeeping questions. Extremely relaxed and friendly. Made to feel very comfortable and hence it was very easy to talk to the interviewers. All dealing have been above pleasant and so professional I couldn't find any fault!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you made a promise or commitment to someone and weren't able to fulfil the promise. What did you do to rectify it.
  • Strengths and weaknesses
  • Tell us a bit about yourself

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

The interview felt like a normal conversation and was not uncomfortable in any way. A few tough questions, but was enjoyable overall. Make sure to prepare adequately! Relax and talk

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kerry

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

I initially applied online. A recruiter contacted me for a screening. A few days later, I interviewed with the hiring manager. A week after that, I interviewed with a teammate. Everyone was super friendly, especially the HR rep.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions - describe a time when you had to make a tough decision, share a time when a project was behind schedule, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kerry (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

Easy going initially with some competency based questions popped in. Difficult to interpret how the interview went as it was online. Preparation is key especially regarding questions related to problem solving etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience so far and how you would benefit the team?

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

The first round was a phone interview with several managers. The second round was an in-person interview with two managers. Both interviews were positive experiences, and everyone I spoke with was pleasant and polite.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel comfortable working in various roles as needed?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Rose, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry (North Rose, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Had initial phone screen with recruiter. Then assessment center which was all day where there were quick 15 minute interviews with different higher up people in Kerry and then work on a group presentation. Then for me, the recruiter came back and asked if I would be open to other locations beyond those at the assessment center and I then interviewed with them. They offered me the job after that, but then I realized that through the process, since the interviewing wasn't really in depth I didn't really know what the job was. There was a lot of confusion in whether the job was working on deliverables or would be standard shift work overseeing a production line. They couldn't give me a clear answer on development within the program, whether there was opportunities to grow into technical roles or if it would be strictly pipeline into a standard supervisor role. All I got as answer was "maybe" and "there's a chance". It took a lot to even get answer on what I would be doing at the particular site they wanted me. At that site, they wanted me working on continuous improvement initiatives, but they did not tell me until I brought it up after the interview that it would be a 12 hour rotating shift. It had never been brought up before, and that kind of schedule is not something I am willing to or capable of working. So had I known, much earlier in the process what the expectations were, it would have saved everyone some time. As well, I realized that even though I had been given a verbal offer, I had never been given a formal written offer to look at and consider while deciding on the offer. Even after I had sent my declination of the offer, it took the recruiter 4 days to send back a simple good luck on your job search. Overall, the interview process did not provide a good insight into the position, especially in the assessment center since the interview were so quick and didn't allow me to talk to people in depth about specific business needs and sites. There was not clear communication on the expectations and even actual job responsibilities of the role. Even getting those answers was difficult, and the last part of the process where I considered the offer was a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behavioral questions about leadership, communication, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful