Kerry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kerry Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.9

ICT Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kerry.

Interview

Had received an email from their Talent Acquisition on a Monday, i responded same day but didn't hear back from them until Friday. They apologized as they had been extremely busy but wanted to setup an interview the upcoming Monday and asked what would be a good time. I was able to give them times when i'd be free and heard back the day of the scheduled interview as to what time it would be. The Talent Acquisition stated that they had a time marked in their calendar and they would call me then for a phone interview.

The time came around for the phone interview and no phone call. After 10 minutes of waiting for a phone call, i had to get back to work as i couldn't wait any longer for a phone call i wasn't sure would be coming. Had i waited 5 more minutes i would have gotten the phone call. It wasn't a great first impression.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kerry (Beloit, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was incredible! I had a 20 minute phone interview and the lady was very friendly she then confirmed it went well and they would like me to come in for a formal interview. I was nervous knowing the in person interview would be 4 hours long and with 4 sets of different managers/supervisors. I was pleasantly surprised on how friendly they were and the passion they had for the company. I am leaving a job at a fortune 500 company that I worked at for over 10 years and they sold me on leaving to start a career with Kerry! They truly wanted to know about you and your goals in mind.

Interview Questions

• Why you choice to apply at Kerry?   1 Answer

Assistant Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kerry (Evansville, IN) in December 2017.

Interview

I was very impressed with the staff there. I have not been on but 2 interviews in 30 years so this is all new to me. I was hoping for the opportunity to go to work with this company.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kerry (DeKalb, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

interview process is what you would expect from any interview. all behavioral questions that focused around how you deal with adversity. two people were present during the interview. both were finance employees.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kerry (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was very positive and the interviewers very helpful and the interview was informative. Overall a very positive experience. I was not hired but they were very friendly and professional

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Beloit, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

It was bad. The interviewer was not nice and very top-down. She seems like she has already decided that she won't hire me because she seems very disinterested.

Sensory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry (Beloit, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

1st round HR phone interview with some basic HR questions. 2nd round Hiring mgr phone interview with a review of skill sets on the resume, 3rd onsite interview at Beloit headquater from 9am to noon, interviewed by 4 different persons/groups.

Interview Questions

• There is a team of sr management in the conference room and the sales is pushing you for a Million $ business, your data is not what he wants. What would you do?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kerry in January 2017.

Interview

They came to our career fair. I talked with one of the inventory manager and he gave a next on-campus interview. The interview was with a campus recruiter and the inventory manager. Most of the questions are behavioral questions

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Beloit, WI).

Interview

Calm and Relaxed, It didn't really feel like an interview because the questions weren't fired at you like a gun. You were given the chance to explain every job in detail without being interrupted. I was a great experience and myself and the both had our turns to talk and discuss. It was not a rushed process. It was an intimate one on one setting. I interviewed with two people at separate times.

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Earth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Blue Earth, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

i applied online. i was then contacted by an recruiter to set up an interview. that went well, so well in fact, that she forwarded my resume to three hiring managers. the second of the three interviewed me by phone and it seemed to go okay, which for me, usually means there will be no next steps.
    i followed up with the recruiter and she said i was correct. although she tried to get some feedback as to why, no information was given.
    i would have given a positive review had the hiring manager at least provided some feedback to his company recruiter, but this is not the case.
    i will say, however, that i was very impressed with the professionalism and honesty of the recruiter for this role.

Interview Questions

• is there a question i missed that you feel i should have asked you?   Answer Question