Kerry Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 231 of over 231 interviews

Recruiter10%
Staffing Agency7%
HardAverageEasy

Kerry

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

It was a good experience and hiring manager was friendly and very welcoming. She explained about the role and company background and her expectations etc. It was good conversation with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your working experience
    Answer Question

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

The interview felt like a normal conversation and was not uncomfortable in any way. A few tough questions, but was enjoyable overall. Make sure to prepare adequately! Relax and talk

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kerry

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

I initially applied online. A recruiter contacted me for a screening. A few days later, I interviewed with the hiring manager. A week after that, I interviewed with a teammate. Everyone was super friendly, especially the HR rep.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions - describe a time when you had to make a tough decision, share a time when a project was behind schedule, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kerry (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

Easy going initially with some competency based questions popped in. Difficult to interpret how the interview went as it was online. Preparation is key especially regarding questions related to problem solving etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience so far and how you would benefit the team?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Rose, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry (North Rose, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Had initial phone screen with recruiter. Then assessment center which was all day where there were quick 15 minute interviews with different higher up people in Kerry and then work on a group presentation. Then for me, the recruiter came back and asked if I would be open to other locations beyond those at the assessment center and I then interviewed with them. They offered me the job after that, but then I realized that through the process, since the interviewing wasn't really in depth I didn't really know what the job was. There was a lot of confusion in whether the job was working on deliverables or would be standard shift work overseeing a production line. They couldn't give me a clear answer on development within the program, whether there was opportunities to grow into technical roles or if it would be strictly pipeline into a standard supervisor role. All I got as answer was "maybe" and "there's a chance". It took a lot to even get answer on what I would be doing at the particular site they wanted me. At that site, they wanted me working on continuous improvement initiatives, but they did not tell me until I brought it up after the interview that it would be a 12 hour rotating shift. It had never been brought up before, and that kind of schedule is not something I am willing to or capable of working. So had I known, much earlier in the process what the expectations were, it would have saved everyone some time. As well, I realized that even though I had been given a verbal offer, I had never been given a formal written offer to look at and consider while deciding on the offer. Even after I had sent my declination of the offer, it took the recruiter 4 days to send back a simple good luck on your job search. Overall, the interview process did not provide a good insight into the position, especially in the assessment center since the interview were so quick and didn't allow me to talk to people in depth about specific business needs and sites. There was not clear communication on the expectations and even actual job responsibilities of the role. Even getting those answers was difficult, and the last part of the process where I considered the offer was a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behavioral questions about leadership, communication, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Mar 2021

Interview

Assessment Centre. 3 stages. First a 15 minute presentation + 10 minute questions. These questions were very generic, and you're not supposed to get very technical on the presentation. Then, group activity. They put a brief up to read for 10 minutes and then you discuss. In my case, we had to discuss what priority we would give to 3 different possible projects. Last, interview. Normal competency based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you got bad feedback, a time you had to manage time skilfully, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview in the assessment centre felt like an interrogation. No emotions. They could have eased up the atmosphere a bit with a smile or a joke. The 2 men who were plant managers was just focused on finishing the question list. For me I was not impressed with this company because I would not like to work with people who have dead personalities and so politely declined my offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Cork) in Feb 2021

Interview

Had a phone call with HR were I was given more details about salary and work hours. Interview didn't have too many technical questions. Mainly standard interview questions like strengths and weaknesses, time working in a team etc.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kerry

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kerry in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied online, and 1 week later I was invited to do the judgmental test. I passed the test, and then had a virtual interview where I was asked mostly personal questions. The last stage was the assessment centre where I had to prepare a presentation. There was also group work with other candidates and a 1:1 interview. The next day they called to tell me that I got the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses and strengths? Why do you want to work for us? Tell us about yourself. How would you deal with a challenging customer? Tell us about a project where you felt like giving up?

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

Online Test - Numerical, Situational, Verbal. After filling the application form, I received a link for online test. The test had two sections. First was personality questions and second section was situational based. The test was pretty easy. At the end of the test, an individual report was generated and sent via email highlighting strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Interviews