Kerry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kerry Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.9

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kerry in January 2017.

Interview

They came to our career fair. I talked with one of the inventory manager and he gave a next on-campus interview. The interview was with a campus recruiter and the inventory manager. Most of the questions are behavioral questions

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Beloit, WI).

Interview

Calm and Relaxed, It didn't really feel like an interview because the questions weren't fired at you like a gun. You were given the chance to explain every job in detail without being interrupted. I was a great experience and myself and the both had our turns to talk and discuss. It was not a rushed process. It was an intimate one on one setting. I interviewed with two people at separate times.

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Earth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Blue Earth, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

i applied online. i was then contacted by an recruiter to set up an interview. that went well, so well in fact, that she forwarded my resume to three hiring managers. the second of the three interviewed me by phone and it seemed to go okay, which for me, usually means there will be no next steps.
    i followed up with the recruiter and she said i was correct. although she tried to get some feedback as to why, no information was given.
    i would have given a positive review had the hiring manager at least provided some feedback to his company recruiter, but this is not the case.
    i will say, however, that i was very impressed with the professionalism and honesty of the recruiter for this role.

Interview Questions

• is there a question i missed that you feel i should have asked you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kerry.

Interview

Over 3 months to change my submission status to under review. No communication in regards to candidacy status. One submission said interviewed but I was not. Long wait time. No email correspondence when status changes in positive or negative.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Beloit, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was very well organized. It started off with three 30 minute phone interviews. One was with someone in the current position I was applying for, the other two were with HR representatives. After completing the phone interview they flew me up to Beloit for a four person interview.

The HR team organized the whole trip, it was structured around my schedule so that I didn't have to miss work at my current position. My interviews began at 8:15am and completed at noon. All-in-all it was an incredibly convenient process.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your biggest achievements? What is one of your biggest failures?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sturtevant, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Sturtevant, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with the Recruiter and that went very well. I was moved to the next step which was in person with the Hiring Manager and dotted-line Manager. Both were casual, went very well, and they made me feel welcome and valued as a candidate. They even gave me a Plant tour. I got a follow-up call to schedule a phone screen with the Director, and I felt that went fairly well. About a week after the next steps timeframe given had passed, I followed up and learned that they were pursuing other candidates. I had a great experience though, and would certainly consider applying in the future. My Recruiter was awesome in helping with feedback and an update! I was treated professionally throughout the entire process.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry (New York, NY).

Interview

Starts off with a telephone interview. HR personel was late to replying to set up a time within the first week but then quickly set up the phone call the week after.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kerry (Jackson, WI).

Interview

Obtained the interview from a staffing agency, so setting up the interview was quick and efficient. Interview took place a few days later. Arrived early, but was not interviewed until about 30 minutes after. Met with two interviewers, one of which who was pleasant, attentive, and interested. The other was fidgety, inattentive, and was using or playing with his phone. He did not seem focused on the interview at hand and did not seem to care for what I was saying, acting openly bored. It didn't seem like they had time to be interviewing me, and they may not have. Interview took 30-45 mins. Applied for a first-shift position, and I made it clear I could not work most second-shift positions during the interview. Received an offer for a second-shift position.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Beloit, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I received an email from HR about 4 days after I applied online. I had 2 phone interviews (one with HR, one with an engineering director) within a week. I waited about 5 days and was then contacted for an on-site interview a week later. The on-site interview consisted of 4, half-hour long interviews with various people. 2 days later, I was called and received a verbal offer.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kerry (Jackson, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Be extremely careful when applying here! I had one interview with 2 of the leads of the different sides of the factory and someone who oversaw all labs. The interview itself was rather comfortable and informal. The interviewers described my job quite differently in person than they had to my recruiter which was frustrating and confusing, but I later ironed out the details and was truly excited about the position. The day after my interview, I was offered the position. The day after that, I accepted the position. But, I was notified the next day by my recruiter that the position I had ACCEPTED was no longer available. They notified my recruiter that they had done some "internal reshuffling" AFTER offering me the position and the position I accepted was no longer available.This, in my opinion, is a completley unacceptable practice made even worse by the fact that I was not contacted directly about the situation. Kerry, I'm truly appalled that you would do this reshuffling after offering the position. I'd suggest you fix your employee relation problem promptly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I never really got to a true negotiation phase, but their employee relation skills were abhorrent considering they offered a nonexistent position.