Keystone RV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Keystone RV

1.5

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone RV (Goshen, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview went great, thought I was a shoe in for the open position but I was not selected. I was told I did not have enough RV experience. Someone less qualified than me got an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could handle the heavy travel schedule.   Answer Question

Parts Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Keystone RV (Goshen, IN).

Interview

Received phone call to set up interview. Day of the interview met with the parts manager. Talk about what I would be doing in the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with any of our vendors that you would need to work with   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me what my starting pay would be and the benefits offered.

Decaler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pendleton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keystone RV (Pendleton, OR) in June 2010.

Interview

i submitted my application i was called back with in the day i went to my first interview i was asked i thought i would be good for this job then i was told i was a hard working place of employment and that if is was up to the task i was called back to speak with the main boss then he told me i was hired pending a urine test in which i had 15 mins to get across town i was handed a map and sent on my way

Interview Questions

• Three words to describe yourself as a worker   1 Answer

Negotiation

i was just very pleased and eager to work

Production Line Assembly Build/Install Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keystone RV (Goshen, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

Great understanding of what is expected & what options are available...detailed safety performance expected of employees..very detailed about policies and regulations on work performance and attendance and rights of employees and company guide lines.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience & time I had in RV industry   1 Answer