Kilroy Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kilroy Realty

Property Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sabre Springs, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kilroy Realty (Sabre Springs, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. First we had a quick phone interview about the job and my background experience. After I express interest, the recruiter submitted my information to Kilroy. Then we wait for Kilroy's response on if they would like to set up an interview with me. When the recruiter received an answer from Kilroy she set up another phone interview with me before my actual interview with Kilroy in person. On the day of my interview, I met with three managers where they each interview me individually for 30 minutes. After the interview, I report back to my recruiter where she got in touch with Kilroy to retrieve the feedback. My recruiter then gives me a call that Kilroy is interested in moving forward with me on the process.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in an environment that is different everyday?   1 Answer

Property Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kilroy Realty (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

2 interviews with a third party recruiting company (first, over the phone; second, over Skype). 2 interviews with the local management team (first, with direct team; second, with regional officers). Overall, the experience went very smoothly and everyone was kind and attentive; each interview took about 30 minutes to one hour. Since my position was entry level, there were not a lot of industry-specific questions.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kilroy Realty.

Interview

Three total interviews. Lengthy process. Overall really putative. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had. Great learning experience and people. Such an amazing company to be apart of.

Regional Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kilroy Realty (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Met with three current employees, really nice facility, great communication, fast decision making, and very intelligent personnel. Worked with a recruiter, she relayed great information, and really understood both Kilroy's and my needs.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were: What made you decide to apply for this position? What was your day like at your previous place of employment; what was one thing you liked most about your previous place of employment?   Answer Question