Kindred Hospitals Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 358 of over 358 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

Great experience, very professional, asked a lot of questions. They answered every question I had. told me about how you can grow within the company if that is your goal. They encourage going to school and will help you achieve your goals.

Interview Questions
  • What do their Core Values mean to you?
    Answer Question

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

I was contacted for an interview, scheduled the interview with the recruiter. Interviewer did not show, reached out to the recruiter who scheduled another interview and then they both ghosted me. I never actually got to the the interview. Very disappointing.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

40.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kindred Hospitals~8220
Join the conversation on

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

Well done. Panel style. Quick decisions made. I had been asked to come to the corporate office and meet with employees over a 1 month period of time. It was of normal difficulty

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

submitted application and then less than a week later had a phone interview with director of rehab, then had a tour/interview with therapy team and saw the unit and was asked if had any questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

The whole process was straightforward and not too difficult. They asked basic interview questions, like naming my 3 strengths and weaknesses. It wasn't too stressful because the director also did a lot of talking. I wasn't expected to just answer a page full of questions.

Interview Questions
  • To name a past scenario where I may have had issues with coworkers or customers and what I did to resolve these issues.

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals in Feb 2022

Interview

Was a good one, they just ask me how I knew the hospital. I told them it was by a friend, also that the hospital has a good reputation. That I will like to be part of their team because I am a good team player. Also, Ithay I want to grow in my nursing carrier

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals in Feb 2022

Interview

I had to sign in and then fill out a form. I was called to the interview room about fives minutes after finishing the forms. The interviewing process was not too complicated; it was relaxed and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
  • Work experience What shift would you be comfortable working?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals (Miami, FL)

Interview

It's a friendly and comfortable interview process. The interview is a easy-going and kind-hearted person. The feeling of the position if good and have impression of the benefit package also not bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals (Sugar Land, TX)

Interview

Very responsive in getting back to me with a request for an interview. Unfortunately, I cannot provide more information, as I've only made it to 2 of the 3 interviews. But in order to take a look at the company thru Glassdoor, I had to enter something about the site.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals (Sugar Land, TX)

Interview

The hiring manager was the sole point of contact; no interaction with a recruiter at all. This was uncomfortable for general follow up and discussion of salary. Based on my experience, I would not pursue other roles and would not recommend the company to others.

Interview Questions
  • Very general - describe strategies you’ve used to communicate with stake holders previously
Viewing 1 - 10 of 358 Interviews

Kindred Hospitals Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Kindred Hospitals as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.42 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for RN and Staff RN rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for CNA and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Kindred Hospitals takes an average of 15 days when considering 384 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for CNA had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Staff RN roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 19 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Kindred Hospitals according to 384 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.63%