Kingston General Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kingston General Hospital Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kingston General Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kingston General Hospital in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with hr student - 4-5 questions
    Panel interview with hr and hiring manager
    They were very accommodating if need to reschedule.
    They have a 4-5 page paper of general and behavioural questions. Very straightforward.
    The interview lasted about 50 minutes.

REG NURSE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kingston General Hospital.

Interview

They were very careful about recruiting, as they still seem to be. The interview was professional, and both structured and casual. There were about 5 people there, and each one had relevant, brilliant questions. I was nervous, but they put me at ease.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not really. I asked for more more vacation time, because i had been in nursing for so long. moving is a disadvantage in that regard. they said that they will give me 5 weeks vacation at 5 years instead of 10, but they did not honour it. i was disappointed. they would not change the salary or vacation time.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

on site interview with HR and manager

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kingston General Hospital (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

It was great. Two women interviewed, the manager of my floor and someone in HR. They made me feel comfortable and asked applicable questions. Not many questions related to actual skill/situations, however once hired there was a lengthy orientation where skill was reviewed and questioned. The interview was about 20 minutes. They did say they would let me know that week but never got back to me for three weeks so that was scary. Overall, it was decently easy- however I have had limited experience in other interviews so who really knows.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the CNO Guidelines and how would you implement that specific guideline in the workplace and why is it important to you.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kingston General Hospital (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

There were several people: some from HR, some from the program, and the current manager. I found it intimidating and I was nervous. I was disappointed because after the interview, I found out that someone had already been selected for the job, and this person did get the job. I likely would not have applied.

Nutrition Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kingston General Hospital (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Was called into Human Resources. There were two supervisors present, as well as a member of the hiring team. At first glace it seemed intimidating... but they were very friendly. They are looking for friendly, hard working people with experience in customer service.

Interview Questions

• Working in a hospital you have to be comfortable around sick people and their families. Do you think you are comfortable with that?   1 Answer