Kingston Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kingston Technology Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kingston Technology.

Interview

They went to my school to find summer interns in various departments. And the interview broke into two parts. The first one is group interview, they gathered all the candidates to a room and passed several problems for us to solve. And observes our behavior in a group. Second part is individual interview. Asked questions like "what's the purpose that you wanted an internship".

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very simple - received a call and was asked a couple of questions about my resume and then was told I would receive a follow-up call from the manager; manager called me and we discussed some stuff, but manager didn't have a good idea of what she wanted me to do

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Got an email for a phone interview. During the call I was asked to come in person. Did one in person interview with my would be boss. It was more conversational than anything. About 4 days later they called and offered me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you experience.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

My interview was pretty straight forward. I don't think there was anything out of the ordinary that was asked of me. I read up on the company a bit and came prepared woith my own list of questions to ask.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?"   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was informal with the hiring manager, walked around to see the company and get a feel for the culture and the people working there. Then interview with HR, they talked about the benefits, Interview with the VP of Flash division because will be supporting him and his organization. Then interview the VP of international Sales to see if there is a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• What is your strong points, What are your weakness and how can you improve it, why did you leave your last job.   1 Answer

Branded Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA) in August 2007.

Interview

Some what unoragnized process. Interviewed with the hiring manager and one of the senior executives. The company is all culture oriented, so if you don't fit in within the culture don't expect a call back.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2010.

Interview

First will have English exam, and skill exam, then company feasibility check. Face to face interview with HR, dept. manager, and related engineer. Finally will have reference check to make sure what you have done.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kingston Technology in November 2009.

Interview

Went through a phone interview with an outsourced phone interviewer. Typical phone interview with basic info. 1:1 interview was similar to any other, general questions dominate early on and specific questions follow. Many questions have 1-2 follow up questions so be prepared with details. No IQ testing or creative questions, just your basic interview with some detailed questions.
    Work culture dominates so interviewer is primarily looking to see if you can fit in aside from your qualifications.

Interview Questions

• If in the next few years the field you were in previously in was booming would you want to go back?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible, however limited.