Kingston Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kingston Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Kingston Technology

2.6

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied on their website, got a No Caller ID call for an interview. Interview at their HQ in Fountain Valley. The process took about 1 month to hear back from Kingston.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kingston Technology.

Interview

They went to my school to find summer interns in various departments. And the interview broke into two parts. The first one is group interview, they gathered all the candidates to a room and passed several problems for us to solve. And observes our behavior in a group. Second part is individual interview. Asked questions like "what's the purpose that you wanted an internship".

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very simple - received a call and was asked a couple of questions about my resume and then was told I would receive a follow-up call from the manager; manager called me and we discussed some stuff, but manager didn't have a good idea of what she wanted me to do

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Got an email for a phone interview. During the call I was asked to come in person. Did one in person interview with my would be boss. It was more conversational than anything. About 4 days later they called and offered me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you experience.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was very easy interviewed with department manager and VP of sales. Very calm Friendly understanding and very down to earth not so much a manager stand point but more like a 1 on 1 relax Interview.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous experience and were did i see my self growing within the Company.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

My interview was pretty straight forward. I don't think there was anything out of the ordinary that was asked of me. I read up on the company a bit and came prepared woith my own list of questions to ask.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?"   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was informal with the hiring manager, walked around to see the company and get a feel for the culture and the people working there. Then interview with HR, they talked about the benefits, Interview with the VP of Flash division because will be supporting him and his organization. Then interview the VP of international Sales to see if there is a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• What is your strong points, What are your weakness and how can you improve it, why did you leave your last job.   1 Answer

Branded Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA) in August 2007.

Interview

Some what unoragnized process. Interviewed with the hiring manager and one of the senior executives. The company is all culture oriented, so if you don't fit in within the culture don't expect a call back.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Like any other interview process - screening calls, resume and work history validation, and in-person interviewing. There was a twist, though, showing that they had eyes open for opportunity - namely offering to interview for another job that fit my profile, which I ended up being offered and accepting.

Interview Questions

• Job history, since I came from within the same industry   Answer Question
    • Specific details on background in school and previous jobs   Answer Question
    • Asked if I'd be interested in another role that was being worked on, as my profile seem to fit what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2010.

Interview

First will have English exam, and skill exam, then company feasibility check. Face to face interview with HR, dept. manager, and related engineer. Finally will have reference check to make sure what you have done.