Kinvey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kinvey

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kinvey

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinvey (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Over the phone. He interview seems open to alternative positions that would suit my skill set. Interview was 45 minute and was standard type of background, skills set and type of experience.

Interview Questions

Node Js - Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinvey (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Even though I networked my way in, I applied through their Jobvite ATS job board posting and corresponded with the HR through the Jobvite site. I was provided lunch order of my choice since the time span overlapped with lunch hour. The HR and office Manager had prepared a smooth interview process with 1:1 sequential interviews with people that spanned architecture questions, personality chat, deep dive technical, and background discussion.

I was accidentally 30 minutes late to the interview and they were still polite and accommodating to me, which I appreciated but probably blame it being at least 50% of the reason they chose not to move forward in their offer process. They were obviously very prepared and well-coordinated, whereas I was late and that doesn't really gel well, I'm sure.

Interview Questions

• Questions oriented around the Node.js event loop and specific reasons why and how it exists.

Programming on whiteboard: Write a function that outputs a number's factorial.   1 Answer
    • What's the difference between nextTick vs setImmediate?   1 Answer